DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

kingkobeda wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:37 pm
Hi Dallas love the Bot it works a treat, I was wondering how I would be able to select nominated selection 2 so that I am able to select 2 runners?
Yes, just duplicate each of the four rules and on the 'General' tab change the 'applied to' Guardian Nominated Selection 2

To duplicate a rule click on a rule then click the icon with 'two green arrows' at the top of the window (rename each rule afterwards if you wish)
kingkobeda

Brilliant thank you :)
twenty2

why is it that sometimes i just dosent store the initial exit, i had it a few times where it traded under the 50% store value, dipping in and around that 50% target price and then it drifts causing my trade to lose when i should have been in profit.

Is there anything i can add that will stop this from happening ? cheers
Dallas

twenty2 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:51 pm
why is it that sometimes i just dosent store the initial exit, i had it a few times where it traded under the 50% store value, dipping in and around that 50% target price and then it drifts causing my trade to lose when i should have been in profit.

Is there anything i can add that will stop this from happening ? cheers
The initial stored value is set when the back bet is placed so if thats placing then the stored value has to getting set.
If its not always placing the back bet (ie, the rule isn't triggering) then it will be due to your markets not being refreshed quickly enough by Guardian

If its the in-play stored values that are not being set then this will also be due to Guardian refreshing too slowly

This post explains how to setup Guardian optimally to give you rules the most up to date information to trigger to
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
twenty2

Thanks, i sorted that now
manorris28

Hi Dallas, Great infomation and I have just dowloaded both the moving exit bot and the 50%/20% bot. Do I jsut now leave them to commence thier automation to slect the horses I have put in the drop down menu or is thier a start automation option for the whole process to commence? Im new to this so sorry for the novice questions?

Thanks
Dallas

manorris28 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:41 am
Hi Dallas, Great infomation and I have just dowloaded both the moving exit bot and the 50%/20% bot. Do I jsut now leave them to commence thier automation to slect the horses I have put in the drop down menu or is thier a start automation option for the whole process to commence? Im new to this so sorry for the novice questions?

Thanks
Once you've applied an automation file to the markets that's it done, in the case of these files you do also need to select the runners its to trigger on in Guardian.

Just ensure your PC remains active and if leaving it make sure sleep/hibernation mode is disabled.

Its worth also just checking you have the markets in Guardian refreshing fast enough, this post explains how and why this is important
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
manorris28

Thanks for the reply Dallas. Worked OK this afternoon and had no issues with it. I will read up on the other infamtion to ensure I have my system working correctly.
teddydog77

Hello Dallas, I have been using this bot and on a couple of occasions my selected horse has won the race but I have been left with a losing bet. Had a look at the log and it seems to put a back bet in near end of race. Could you advise me please, I’m new to this.
Thank you
ANGELS15

teddydog77 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:26 pm
Hello Dallas, I have been using this bot and on a couple of occasions my selected horse has won the race but I have been left with a losing bet. Had a look at the log and it seems to put a back bet in near end of race. Could you advise me please, I’m new to this.
Thank you
I had a similar issue back in August (see earlier threads in this topic) where my horse was running really well and actually looked as if it had won but actually lost out in the photo. The automation closed me out quite early in the race at high odds despite the price coming in all the time (horse was making the running travelling strongly).

Don't get me wrong I think this is genius automation but does appear to have one or two quirks which need ironing out.
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:13 am
teddydog77 wrote:
Thank you
I had a similar issue back in August (see earlier threads in this topic) where my horse was running really well and actually looked as if it had won but actually lost out in the photo. The automation closed me out quite early in the race at high odds despite the price coming in all the time (horse was making the running travelling strongly).

Don't get me wrong I think this is genius automation but does appear to have one or two quirks which need ironing out.
If you find this happens you could add another condition to the green up rule to tell it not to trigger if the lay price jumps to high (ie, you'll potentially accept a full if it never comes back in)

For example assume the current price is 1.60 and the SV exit price is 1.70
If the price jumps out to 22.0 even for a nano second that will trigger the green up rule

With the extra condition you could say if it's with 100 ticks of the SV exit price, in the example here that would mean the green up rule would trigger if the lay price went out to 1.70 - 4.0 (anything over 4.0 and it wouldn't trigger, if it comes back in great, if it comes back between those odds the green up will trigger if it never comes back down you take the full loss

Another option is you could just add a 'Fixed Odds' condition to test the price is less than 'X' and that will give a similar effect
ANGELS15

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:28 am
ANGELS15 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:13 am
teddydog77 wrote:
Thank you

If you find this happens you could add another condition to the green up rule to tell it not to trigger if the lay price jumps to high (ie, you'll potentially accept a full if it never comes back in)

For example assume the current price is 1.60 and the SV exit price is 1.70
If the price jumps out to 22.0 even for a nano second that will trigger the green up rule

With the extra condition you could say if it's with 100 ticks of the SV exit price, in the example here that would mean the green up rule would trigger if the lay price went out to 1.70 - 4.0 (anything over 4.0 and it wouldn't trigger, if it comes back in great, if it comes back between those odds the green up will trigger if it never comes back down you take the full loss

Another option is you could just add a 'Fixed Odds' condition to test the price is less than 'X' and that will give a similar effect
Thanks for the suggestion Dallas.
silkysoph

Hello.Back in the fold again after 3 yr break as now fully retired and nice to see familiar names still busy posting :) Was wondering if could use bot in the opposite way and place a lay bet and profit if price moves higher and still lock in as original bot.Thanks for looking and would appreciate any feedback even if negative.Thanks
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:58 pm
Hello.Back in the fold again after 3 yr break as now fully retired and nice to see familiar names still busy posting :) Was wondering if could use bot in the opposite way and place a lay bet and profit if price moves higher and still lock in as original bot.Thanks for looking and would appreciate any feedback even if negative.Thanks
Welcome back

Regarding the bot yes you can simple reverse everything in it to create a L2B version, or if you are just looking for a straight forward L2B Dob there is this ready-made one you can use
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15492
silkysoph

Thanks for your reply.So if I just reverse all rules eg minus to plus etc then all signals will pick them up as per original.Have also added the If in loss for over 10 secs rule and adjusted timings depending on race type and length.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”