Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:59 am
jackrob wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:26 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:59 am

I'll try and take a look tonight or in the morning
thank you very much
Looks like the signal condition is missing from the green up rule
This should be looking for a signal named 'layloss' on the market being set with a value
Dallas, sorry I really dont know where to put this - i have a signal in with lay loss - do you mean I add it under conditions signal set condition, lay loss, set with a value? im really confused at getting this bit done
jackrob

jackrob wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:06 am
Dallas wrote:
jackrob wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:26 pm

thank you very much
This should be looking for a signal named 'layloss' on the market being set with a value
Dallas, sorry I really dont know where to put this - i have a signal in with lay loss - do you mean I add it under conditions signal set condition, lay loss, set with a value? im really confused at getting this bit done
is this right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:12 am
jackrob wrote:
Dallas wrote:

is this right?
Yes, but it needs to be on the 'Market' not selection, to match were your layloss signal is set
jackrob

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 am
jackrob wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:12 am
jackrob wrote:

is this right?
Yes, but it needs to be on the 'Market' not selection, to match were your layloss signal is set
brilliant, thank you so much, will try it today
Bet79

Is there any danger with this that if the price drifts too quickly it will steam past the exit point and you end up losing the entire stake? If so is there a way to place a stop?
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 6:15 pm
Is there any danger with this that if the price drifts too quickly it will steam past the exit point and you end up losing the entire stake? If so is there a way to place a stop?
It could fly straight past yes, but a stop bet is just the same as a regular bet so won't make any difference to the chances of it being matched

You could have the bet placed 'X' ticks above the best reverse market price (for both methods), the more ticks you use the better the chance of it being matched but the stake required will be calculated at the placement price, so the further away it's placed the more the final green up value will be uneven.
Bet79

Thanks, so far this bot has been working perfectly and has been adding around 20% extra to the profit
Bet79

Hi
I've been trying to adjust this bot to work pre race, all ive done is adjust the times so that it will back at 9am and then move the exit during 9-11am then green up pre-race, im sure it something simple but its not firing even though all criteria are met
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:18 am
Hi
I've been trying to adjust this bot to work pre race, all ive done is adjust the times so that it will back at 9am and then move the exit during 9-11am then green up pre-race, im sure it something simple but its not firing even though all criteria are met
Is the first rule triggering to place a bet?
I've just tried it changing the time from 12:00:00 till 13:00:00
and it triggered fine

If the first and there others aren't triggering have you checked to ensure you don't have restricted refresh on the advanced tab in Guardian enabled?
Bet79

Yes it is , first rule is place a back bet on nominated selection, I do have restrict refresh ticked
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:50 pm
Yes it is , first rule is place a back bet on nominated selection, I do have restrict refresh ticked
I'd untick the restricted refresh box as the first and last rule need to trigger so far apart
But 50% movement in two hours at the time of the morning won't happen that often you you'll probably see just the back bet rule and green up rule trigger most races
Bet79

Thanks, once I got it to fire I was going to adjust the % it has to come in, I keep finding Dobbing opportunities the night before and by the time it gets to the race their odds have steamed in already, would that work with adjusting the %?
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:50 pm
Thanks, once I got it to fire I was going to adjust the % it has to come in, I keep finding Dobbing opportunities the night before and by the time it gets to the race their odds have steamed in already, would that work with adjusting the %?
The file you uploaded had the rules armed between 9am and 11am so the bet and subsequent move needs to happen within this window

Is the PC on and are you logged into Bet Angel between these times to retrieve the market updates from Betfair and send the bet/s when required?
Bet79

Yes it’s on all day and doesn’t go in to sleep mode
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:06 pm
Yes it’s on all day and doesn’t go in to sleep mode
The file you sent is working fine for me, so once you have restricted refresh untick if the PC is on and connected to BA and Betfair then it should work for you to
Can you see the last update column changing (once you've unticked the restricted refresh)?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”