DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on most horse racing markets

The purpose of this bot is to DOB/B2L a nominated runner of your choice but if the horse trades down to your target exit price instead of exiting immediately the bot will monitor the price and only if it bounces back out will it trigger a green-up, therefore maximizing profits on those runners that continually shorten in price.

The bot will place a £10 back bet on a selection of your choice, which you nominate in the ‘Automation Nominated Selection 1’ column on your main Guardian page.

If the runner trades at or below 50% of the back bet price a green-up will then be primed ready to trigger IF it bounces back out by more than 10 ticks above its lowest traded.

How it Works
The first rule will place a back bet on your nominated runner and also store the value of the back bet price and adjust it by minus 50% (so if the back bet price was 5.6 it would store a value named exit 2.8).

The next rule ‘Store Initial Price when <50% of back bet’ uses a stored value condition to test when the lay price falls below the stored value named exit (ie, using the example above the rule will trigger when the lay price goes below 2.8). When the rule triggers it will store the value of the lay price plus 10 ticks with the name ‘new exit’, so if the lay price was 2.46 it would store a value named ‘new exit’ 2.66

The third rule ‘Store Price when <50% of back bet’ is another ‘Set/Modify Stored Value rule that also uses a stored value condition to test the lay price is less than the stored value named ‘new exit’, if it is it the rule will trigger and will store the value again with the new lowest price.

This rule will re-arm every second and continue to store the lay price +10 ticks if the lay price is a new low.

The final rule is a green-up rule, this also uses a stored value condition to test if the lay price is greater than the stored value named ‘new exit’

So, each time a new low price is traded the value is stored plus 10 ticks, if the lay price goes back above 10 ticks of its lowest price the green-up rule will trigger. The image below is an example of how it works, the original exit price was 2.04, but the price crashed through and continued hitting lower and lower prices eventually after hitting a low of 1.57 creating 'new exit' of 1.67 the price bounced back above that and triggered a green-up which was placed at 1.85 and matched at 1.62
Therefore you gained an extra 40 ticks profit, and a little extra as it then continues to shorten so a second green up never had to trigger so the full profit from this DOB instead of £10 profit a £17.26 was gained

Log.JPG

To use the file just click on the following DOB with Moving Exit.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

To make the change from a 50% target price for your entry edit the Stored Value on the back bet rule to the amount you want as shown below

DOB Percentage.JPG

To edit the number of ticks bounce you need to make two edits both on the third rule, the first on the stored value condition and the second on the stored values tab, whatever number of ticks bounce you want before your green-up rule trigger needs to be the same in both places

DOB Trailing Ticks 1.JPG
DOB Trailing Ticks 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teambulldog

Thanks Dallas
Look forward to trying this out,,,
Julian
ANGELS15

I don't know how I missed this. This is genius. I had a similar idea but wasnt sure how to create it and low and behold here it is.
1point5wizard

wow Dallas, thanks again, what else can i say.

i will definitely be using some parts of this specifically the moving exit as i was trying to achieve something like this but mine is just static.

this is so cool.

please take a look at viewtopic.php?f=53&t=21427 if you have any spare time, would much appreciate it.
ANGELS15

I tried this earlier today for a tiny stake. unfortunately the intial back bet wasn't matched but I noticed that the intial back bet wasn't kept 'in play'. Doesn't this automation need a 'keep' rule for the intial back bet?
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:48 am
I tried this earlier today for a tiny stake. unfortunately the intial back bet wasn't matched but I noticed that the intial back bet wasn't kept 'in play'. Doesn't this automation need a 'keep' rule for the intial back bet?
If you find its not getting matched it would be worth adding one.
wearthefoxhat

Live test on this one.

Stratford 12.45 Beathejudge - Cash-Out hints on a fancied runner.
T123Hints.jpg
Automated Settings

Beathejudge.jpg

Actual trade result +7.50 before comms.

Beathejudgetrade.jpg
wearthefoxhat

Here's the log too.

Log.jpg

Generally, focus on races whit the TF1-2-3 plus Cash out hints indicator, that is priced between 5.0 to 20.00 with a favourite greater than 2.50.
ANGELS15

Thanks for the tip. Just curious you saw my observation re keeping the intial back bet. How did you get this to work without a 'keep' bets before the off?
ANGELS15

ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:14 pm
Thanks for the tip. Just curious you saw my observation re keeping the intial back bet. How did you get this to work without a 'keep' bets before the off?
Arrgh duh! of course if the back bet is initially matched it's not a problem!
Dallas

1point5wizard wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm
wow Dallas, thanks again, what else can i say.

i will definitely be using some parts of this specifically the moving exit as i was trying to achieve something like this but mine is just static.

this is so cool.

please take a look at viewtopic.php?f=53&t=21427 if you have any spare time, would much appreciate it.
I did notice the post yesterday but not had the time to look into the file yet, i'll try and do it before the end of the week, if i haven't posted back to it then give me a prod by bumping the thread
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 pm
ANGELS15 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:14 pm
Arrgh duh! of course if the back bet is initially matched it's not a problem!
;)
salmanim140i

Hi dallas.

Once again a great bit of automation.

Got me thinking though could your idea here be used in the opposite sense as to exit of in loss as well.

One of the things I noticed with on play racing the odds my fly out and hit the loss target say to red up but will also tend to come back in and then go out etc, etc....

If a the same here could be used as to manage losses I think we have a game changer here??

Was thinking along the lines of using a stored value of the loss amount say being a -50% of the profit amount and then maybe using a signal increment count to count out how long the red stays in the negative beyond that target, but how would you start the count again if it came back say plus -50%???

If that makes sense, or am I just over complicating it?

Thanks
Dallas

salmanim140i wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:57 pm
Hi dallas.

Once again a great bit of automation.

Got me thinking though could your idea here be used in the opposite sense as to exit of in loss as well.

One of the things I noticed with on play racing the odds my fly out and hit the loss target say to red up but will also tend to come back in and then go out etc, etc....

If a the same here could be used as to manage losses I think we have a game changer here??

Was thinking along the lines of using a stored value of the loss amount say being a -50% of the profit amount and then maybe using a signal increment count to count out how long the red stays in the negative beyond that target, but how would you start the count again if it came back say plus -50%???

If that makes sense, or am I just over complicating it?

Thanks
Already done ;)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”