DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

Rickl

Hi Dallas
If i wanted to edit this to apply to favourite only would i just change selection in rule 1 or is it more complex than that?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

Rickl wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 am
Hi Dallas
If i wanted to edit this to apply to favourite only would i just change selection in rule 1 or is it more complex than that?

Thanks in advance
All the rules will need to be applied to the fav
You'll also need to add a 'Fix Order of Market Selections' rule and arm it to trigger just before the first rule of the existing file triggers, that way it'll keep the same runner in focus as the fav no matter how the odds change there after
Rickl

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 am
Rickl wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 am
Hi Dallas

Thanks in advance
All the rules will need to be applied to the fav
You'll also need to add a 'Fix Order of Market Selections' rule and arm it to trigger just before the first rule of the existing file triggers, that way it'll keep the same runner in focus as the fav no matter how the odds change there after
Thanks Dallas. You're a star
Sooty1307

Thanks very much for the help Dallas, apologies for the delay but been away for a bit. Will give the suggestions a try and will see if I can get it all up and running :)

Thanks once again for all the automation you have posted up, has provided me with loads of things to play around with and a lot of inspiration for selection criteria!
RenegadeIX

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for all your bots, they are truly incredible.

First time posting on a thread because I cant seem to understand how I am supposed to convert this to make it L2B.
Can you please help me with which settings and options I'm suppose to change?
At first I thought of reversing everything but i got confused with the plus and minus ticks.

Thanks again!
Digby3192

Sorry for the "newbie" question but how do you run this bot with another eg Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot. Can two bots be run on the same market?

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

RenegadeIX wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:45 am
Hi Dallas,

Thanks for all your bots, they are truly incredible.

First time posting on a thread because I cant seem to understand how I am supposed to convert this to make it L2B.
Can you please help me with which settings and options I'm suppose to change?
At first I thought of reversing everything but i got confused with the plus and minus ticks.

Thanks again!
Sorry must of missed this earlier

Basically everything needs reversing, so if its testing for something like plus 10 ticks, it needs to be reversed to minus 10 ticks
Derekmclaughlin73

Hi Dallas,
I was just wondering if there is a way to cancel the stored values on this file so that you could re-enter on the same runner if you decided that the entry wasn't just correct at that moment in time. I have this file set to use in-running and reduced the offset from 50% to a lower one. I would really like to add a cancel button to close if necessary and then be able to enter again if the oppertunity came along. Any advice would be great. Cheers
Dallas

Derekmclaughlin73 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Hi Dallas,
I was just wondering if there is a way to cancel the stored values on this file so that you could re-enter on the same runner if you decided that the entry wasn't just correct at that moment in time. I have this file set to use in-running and reduced the offset from 50% to a lower one. I would really like to add a cancel button to close if necessary and then be able to enter again if the oppertunity came along. Any advice would be great. Cheers
Yes you can add a 'Set/Modify Stored value' rule to clear all the stored values, but you'd need to give it a condition on when to trigger
ie, once the original rule/s have triggered if the file is then stopped under what criteria is it to re-trigger, if its price related will the original stored prices be needed still?
Derekmclaughlin73

I have created another file to close the trade with greening and then clear both of the stored values (exit and new exit) and this seems to allow me to re-enter on the same selection after manually closing.

I could not figure out how to do it within the original rules file.

If I wanted to add to my position, is the only way to do this by adding extra rules files and applying them seperately to the selection giving them different stored value names?
Dallas

Derekmclaughlin73 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:45 pm
I have created another file to close the trade with greening and then clear both of the stored values (exit and new exit) and this seems to allow me to re-enter on the same selection after manually closing.

I could not figure out how to do it within the original rules file.

If I wanted to add to my position, is the only way to do this by adding extra rules files and applying them seperately to the selection giving them different stored value names?
With the original rules file if you are targeting the same selection again, then you could set a signal with the green up rule that triggers at the end

Then add a 'Set/Modify SV' rule' to clear the SV's, using a signal changed condition that the signal changed between X seconds ago
(I'd use 5-6 secs to allow time for the greening rule to trigger and be matched).

You'd then need to edit the number of triggers for the back bet rule etc
Derekmclaughlin73

Thanks a million for your help. I'll have a go at trying that.
RenegadeIX

Thanks Dallas for the earlier reply.

A question I had was regarding the refresh timing on the store price when <50% of back bet.

Theoretically speaking, if I were to reduce the refresh rate to rearm every refresh (20 ms) , wouldnt that be better since the checks would be more frequent?
Practically ,however, it seems like from my limited sample size, your bot lets the winner run more often whereas the one I have with reduced refresh rate seems to close trades quick ( still a bigger profit than the original DOB so thats amazing).
I seem to have got bigger profits with your bot but the catch might be if the horse suddenly fell back, I would lose my stake right?

I suppose lesser checks is making this happen but your thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

Basically I would like the bot to leave winning trades longer but I know this if it was that easy , we'd all be millionaires.
Gravesen33

HI All,
Is there any way to have a rule for L2B automation and the back bet to be placed if only the lay bet is placed already ?
Thanks
Gravesen33

so, what I want to do is to create a L2B automation bot ...
let say I would like to Lay the horse @ 9 and back @ 11

first: how to create a rule where the Lay price wont be match before get to 9 ?
second : how to create a rule that will place the Back bet @ 11 - ONLY if the Lay bet was match before that?

Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”