DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

jackrob

Yes, Dallas thats exactly what im trying to achieve, I just couldnt explain it very well, sorry, Ive tried everything to try this, but i am now getting nowhere, thank you
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:27 am
Yes, Dallas thats exactly what im trying to achieve, I just couldnt explain it very well, sorry, Ive tried everything to try this, but i am now getting nowhere, thank you
Ok, there a few small changes needed the

First on the lay bet rule go onto the signal tab and set a signal (give it any name) on the selection

Then on the green up rule add a 'Signal set condition to test
The signal named (wharever you called it)
is SET with a value

Finally change the loss amount of the close trade condition from less than -£1, to greater than -£1
jackrob

Dallas , thank you very much, if you get a chance could you please cast your eye over this and check I have done it right
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ajanthony

Hi all,
I know it has been mentioned in the forum but I cannot seem to work the problem out. Could Dallas or anyone advise how I stop the trade laying too soon. Using the DOB Moving Exit with the Close if in loss for over 10secs rule, it is closing out well before the race even gets going on occasions and other times closes too early during in play.
Thanks,
Anthony
jackrob

jackrob wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:59 pm
Dallas , thank you very much, if you get a chance could you please cast your eye over this and check I have done it right
Dallas, I tried this - and I must have it put in wrong - when you get a chance could you please let me know where I have put it in wrong? many thanks
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:24 am
Hi all,
I know it has been mentioned in the forum but I cannot seem to work the problem out. Could Dallas or anyone advise how I stop the trade laying too soon. Using the DOB Moving Exit with the Close if in loss for over 10secs rule, it is closing out well before the race even gets going on occasions and other times closes too early during in play.
Thanks,
Anthony
The only ways to mitigate that would be to arm the rule later in-running, or by race distance but without a TPD subscription you'd need to estimate it using a set of standard times (which requires a lot of rules although an example does exist here)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11627
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:21 pm
jackrob wrote:
Dallas, I tried this - and I must have it put in wrong - when you get a chance could you please let me know where I have put it in wrong? many thanks
Its missing a green up rule, the one that is already needs to still be there and left as it is to green up the moving exit part

But you'll need another green up rule with the signal and P/L conditions advised above
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas, I will try arming it later. Also, what is the condition for limiting the number of runners in the field. I can recall using it previously but now I cannot remember what I did. Sorry for not including this earlier.
Regards,
Anthony
jackrob

HI Dallas did you get a chance to look at the bot - i really cant get where to put in the new bits , I have really tried everything. thank you
jackrob

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:32 pm
jackrob wrote:
jackrob wrote:
Its missing a green up rule, the one that is already needs to still be there and left as it is to green up the moving exit part

But you'll need another green up rule with the signal and P/L conditions advised above
thank you dallas - i have made the changes and would really appreciate you could check its right = many thanks for all your help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jackrob

jackrob wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:00 am
Dallas wrote:
jackrob wrote:

thank you dallas - i have made the changes and would really appreciate you could check its right = many thanks for all your help
Hi Dallas, I must have put this in wrong - as its closing before the lay is even matched, cant get it right, please check where Im going wrong - many thanks
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:02 pm
Thanks Dallas, I will try arming it later. Also, what is the condition for limiting the number of runners in the field. I can recall using it previously but now I cannot remember what I did. Sorry for not including this earlier.
Regards,
Anthony
Number of Selections condition ;)
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:17 am
jackrob wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas, I must have put this in wrong - as its closing before the lay is even matched, cant get it right, please check where Im going wrong - many thanks
I'll try and take a look tonight or in the morning
jackrob

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:59 am
jackrob wrote:
jackrob wrote:

thank you very much
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:26 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:59 am
jackrob wrote:

thank you very much
Looks like the signal condition is missing from the green up rule
This should be looking for a signal named 'layloss' on the market being set with a value

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”