DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

silkysoph

Greatly appreciated Dallas.Thank you very much.Will give it a go.
Ritchie

I tried using this bot with 3 horse selections - whilst it placed the 3 x £10 back bets okay - it then only placed one £30 lay bet in running (one one horse), meaning that I only got the DOB on one horse instead of possibly three?

Can it be modified to deal with multiple horses?

Also I found that sometimes it does not end up with a 50% DOB (could be less) maybe due to the tick bounce effect Is there a way of guaranteeing 50% DOB but also having the chance of of more too?

Thanks
David
silkysoph

Hello.When my target price is reached and then turns against the moving exit isn,t greening up and the loss in 10 sec rule has to red me up if it continues to to increase in loss.It greens up ok if the price continues to favour me but not if it turns.Hope makes sense and screen shots enclosed Thanking you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:23 pm
Hello.When my target price is reached and then turns against the moving exit isn,t greening up and the loss in 10 sec rule has to red me up if it continues to to increase in loss.It greens up ok if the price continues to favour me but not if it turns.Hope makes sense and screen shots enclosed Thanking you.
Did you remove the fixed odds condition advised in my last post?
Dallas

Ritchie wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:21 am
I tried using this bot with 3 horse selections - whilst it placed the 3 x £10 back bets okay - it then only placed one £30 lay bet in running (one one horse), meaning that I only got the DOB on one horse instead of possibly three?

Can it be modified to deal with multiple horses?

Also I found that sometimes it does not end up with a 50% DOB (could be less) maybe due to the tick bounce effect Is there a way of guaranteeing 50% DOB but also having the chance of of more too?

Thanks
David
You will need to duplicate all 4 existing rules and change the new ones to apply to 'Guardian nominated selection 2'
Then do that again with all 4 and change to apply to 'Guardian nominated selection 3'

You should have 12 rules in total when done
silkysoph

Thanks Dallas.I had deleted the signal but not the fixed odds condition on the green up
In Pm this afternoon looked to be behaving itself. Thanks again
FirthForth

Hi all. Would someone with a bit more knowledge have
a look at this modified version of Dallas' DOB Bot.
I'm using the Back Price instead of the Lay Price to trigger
everything. Also, I'm using a signal which increments when
the Back Price is higher than the original bet price
(with a bit of leeway) rather than an in loss value.
Signal cleared when price is lower.
Signal start time to be adjusted according to needs.
Only using a 20% price reduction, but of course this can be
changed along with tick values as necessary.
Any feedback appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
durango

Hi Dallas,
re the below statement ..i am not sure what the extra condition is ..presumably it is another stored value condition, if so could you show exactly how it should be filled in ?

many thanks for all your help

re If you find this happens you could add another condition to the green up rule to tell it not to trigger if the lay price jumps to high (ie, you'll potentially accept a full if it never comes back in)

For example assume the current price is 1.60 and the SV exit price is 1.70
If the price jumps out to 22.0 even for a nano second that will trigger the green up rule

With the extra condition you could say if it's with 100 ticks of the SV exit price, in the example here that would mean the green up rule would trigger if the lay price went out to 1.70 - 4.0 (anything over 4.0 and it wouldn't trigger, if it comes back in great, if it comes back between those odds the green up will trigger if it never comes back down you take the full loss

Another option is you could just add a 'Fixed Odds' condition to test the price is less than 'X' and that will give a similar effect
Dallas

durango wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:19 am
Hi Dallas,
re the below statement ..i am not sure what the extra condition is ..presumably it is another stored value condition, if so could you show exactly how it should be filled in ?

many thanks for all your help

re If you find this happens you could add another condition to the green up rule to tell it not to trigger if the lay price jumps to high (ie, you'll potentially accept a full if it never comes back in)

If the price jumps out to 22.0 even for a nano second that will trigger the green up rule

With the extra condition you could say if it's with 100 ticks of the SV exit price, in the example here that would mean the green up rule would trigger if the lay price went out to 1.70 - 4.0 (anything over 4.0 and it wouldn't trigger, if it comes back in great, if it comes back between those odds the green up will trigger if it never comes back down you take the full loss

Another option is you could just add a 'Fixed Odds' condition to test the price is less than 'X' and that will give a similar effect
Can you link me to the original post so I can see the full context I was advising this in and i'll try and advise?
durango

thanks ..here it is
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:28 pm

ANGELS15 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 pm
teddydog77 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:26 pm
Hello Dallas, I have been using this bot and on a couple of occasions my selected horse has won the race but I have been left with a losing bet. Had a look at the log and it seems to put a back bet in near end of race. Could you advise me please, I’m new to this.
Thank you
I had a similar issue back in August (see earlier threads in this topic) where my horse was running really well and actually looked as if it had won but actually lost out in the photo. The automation closed me out quite early in the race at high odds despite the price coming in all the time (horse was making the running travelling strongly).

Don't get me wrong I think this is genius automation but does appear to have one or two quirks which need ironing out.
If you find this happens you could add another condition to the green up rule to tell it not to trigger if the lay price jumps to high (ie, you'll potentially accept a full if it never comes back in)

Dallas

durango wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:20 pm
thanks ..here it is
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:28 pm

ANGELS15 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 pm
teddydog77 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:26 pm
Hello Dallas, I have been using this bot and on a couple of occasions my selected horse has won the race but I have been left with a losing bet. Had a look at the log and it seems to put a back bet in near end of race. Could you advise me please, I’m new to this.
Thank you
I had a similar issue back in August (see earlier threads in this topic) where my horse was running really well and actually looked as if it had won but actually lost out in the photo. The automation closed me out quite early in the race at high odds despite the price coming in all the time (horse was making the running travelling strongly).

Don't get me wrong I think this is genius automation but does appear to have one or two quirks which need ironing out.
If you find this happens you could add another condition to the green up rule to tell it not to trigger if the lay price jumps to high (ie, you'll potentially accept a full if it never comes back in)

Thanks for clarifying that, please see below for the screenshot of a new stored value and condition you need to add, that effectively creates a range of 10-100 ticks the price can jump back out, if it goes more than 100 then the green up rule won't trigger

SV.JPG
Cond.JPG
durango

Brilliant Many thanks Dallas ..
presumably in the first screen shot the new stored value is added to rather than replace the other stored value ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:03 am
Brilliant Many thanks Dallas ..
presumably in the first screen shot the new stored value is added to rather than replace the other stored value ?
Yes, first is a added SV (not replaced)
second is a added condition (also not replaced)
durango

Thanks Dallas
JimmyH

Hi all,

I am testing this bot in Prac mode and no bets are firing at all.

Got my refresh rate at 300ms.

Moved out the time for the bet to fire at 30 secs before start time, at a loss as to what I am dong wrong.

HELP!!!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”