DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

Trader Chris

Hi Dallas - thanks for the reply. I changed it to up to 5 times 1 second delay (was trying to control situations where the odds jump back out really quickly)? Thinking about it 1 second is probably too quick as would need to wait until previous greening attempt had been matched??

Thanks
Dallas

Trader Chris wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:21 pm
Hi Dallas - thanks for the reply. I changed it to up to 5 times 1 second delay (was trying to control situations where the odds jump back out really quickly)? Thinking about it 1 second is probably too quick as would need to wait until previous greening attempt had been matched??

Thanks
That would be it.

If the stakes been used (sometimes for a 2nd or 3rd green up to try and get everything equal) are less than the Betfair £2 minimum then the in-play delay is twice as long (2 seconds)

So using 3 seconds as a re arm is a safe way of ensuring you don't submit double bets on racing markets in-running even as the stake gets smaller
Trader Chris

Brilliant thanks - will put it back to 3 secs
JimmyH

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:22 pm
JimmyH wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Have you selected your nominated runners on the main Guardian page you want it to trigger on?
In a word no!!!

So I pop in my automation rule on the race I want and then "automation nominated selection" enter.

Will test now, but pretty certain that'll be it!

Cheers Dallas

Yep, you basically pick the runner you want it to trigger on each race in the 'Automation Nominated Selection 1' column
You could edit the file so you can pick up to 5 runners in that way each market
Or if you don't want to nominate a runner you can edit it so it triggers on the fav, 2nd fav or runners priced between 'X' odds etc
Thank you dallas
pieaddict

Hi,

this is a great automation and suits how i select horses perfectly.

Quick question, if i change the percent from 50 to 75, would that mean it greens up at <75% of back price, or <25% (i.e -75% off the back price).

I have over thought this and now my brain can't resolve it
Dallas

pieaddict wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:04 pm
Hi,

Quick question, if i change the percent from 50 to 75, would that mean it greens up at <75% of back price, or <25% (i.e -75% off the back price).

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=11226&start=81

Glad to hears its helping you.

For this particular file if you change it to percentage to 75% of the back price and assume the back price was 10.0 it the target green up price would be 2.5
pieaddict

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:18 pm
pieaddict wrote:
Hi,

For this particular file if you change it to percentage to 75% of the back price and assume the back price was 10.0 it the target green up price would be 2.5
Perfect, Thanks.

I def over thought it, but sometimes its better to ask :)
Dallas

pieaddict wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:25 am
Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:18 pm
pieaddict wrote:
Hi,

Perfect, Thanks.

I def over thought it, but sometimes its better to ask :)
No problem

We all fall into the over thinking trap including myself every now and again :)
Sooty1307

Hi Dallas,

I had a quick question regarding this automation as it looks even better than the sort of thing I was looking for. I would like to create a bot that places a back bet on all horses that fall into a certain odds range at BSP (or just before the off as the case maybe), then if the back bet is filled places a lay bet at 50% of the traded price.

Can you point me in the direction of a thread that might help me with the back element of the rule? I would guess it is a case of loading all the days horse markets into Guardian, having an adapted version of this rule that says place back bet if odds between x and y 10 seconds before the off, and then follows the rest of the rules as they already are with a few tweaks?

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Dallas

Sooty1307 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:32 pm
Hi Dallas,

I had a quick question regarding this automation as it looks even better than the sort of thing I was looking for. I would like to create a bot that places a back bet on all horses that fall into a certain odds range at BSP (or just before the off as the case maybe), then if the back bet is filled places a lay bet at 50% of the traded price.

Can you point me in the direction of a thread that might help me with the back element of the rule? I would guess it is a case of loading all the days horse markets into Guardian, having an adapted version of this rule that says place back bet if odds between x and y 10 seconds before the off, and then follows the rest of the rules as they already are with a few tweaks?

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
All you really need is a 'Place back bet' rule applied to 'Every' selection
and on the Parameters tab use Global settings to 'offset bet with greening' at 50%

To create a price range for the rule to trigger in see this post
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

So that will now back and offset by 50% all runners within the price range specified when it triggers.

The last part is to add a 'Keep all unmatched bets' rule, this just need to be armed a few seconds after your back bet rule above so it can keep the unmatched lays

and that's all it needs, if you get stuck just post back
Rickl

Hi Dallas
If i wanted to edit this to apply to favourite only would i just change selection in rule 1 or is it more complex than that?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

Rickl wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 am
Hi Dallas
If i wanted to edit this to apply to favourite only would i just change selection in rule 1 or is it more complex than that?

Thanks in advance
All the rules will need to be applied to the fav
You'll also need to add a 'Fix Order of Market Selections' rule and arm it to trigger just before the first rule of the existing file triggers, that way it'll keep the same runner in focus as the fav no matter how the odds change there after
Rickl

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 am
Rickl wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 am
Hi Dallas

Thanks in advance
All the rules will need to be applied to the fav
You'll also need to add a 'Fix Order of Market Selections' rule and arm it to trigger just before the first rule of the existing file triggers, that way it'll keep the same runner in focus as the fav no matter how the odds change there after
Thanks Dallas. You're a star
Sooty1307

Thanks very much for the help Dallas, apologies for the delay but been away for a bit. Will give the suggestions a try and will see if I can get it all up and running :)

Thanks once again for all the automation you have posted up, has provided me with loads of things to play around with and a lot of inspiration for selection criteria!
RenegadeIX

Hi Dallas,

Thanks for all your bots, they are truly incredible.

First time posting on a thread because I cant seem to understand how I am supposed to convert this to make it L2B.
Can you please help me with which settings and options I'm suppose to change?
At first I thought of reversing everything but i got confused with the plus and minus ticks.

Thanks again!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”