DOB with Moving Exit Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:23 pm
Thanks for your reply.So if I just reverse all rules eg minus to plus etc then all signals will pick them up as per original.Have also added the If in loss for over 10 secs rule and adjusted timings depending on race type and length.
Yes that should be fine, run it in practice mode for a few races just to be sure but if there's any problems just post back and i'll take a closer look at the file to see if there's anything overlooked
silkysoph

Hi Dallas.changed rules and working ok except moving exit hasn,t kicked in when reached target and then goes against me in wrong direction.my losses are restricted by Loss in over 10 sec rules but hoped as reached target albeit modest that would make some profit,Attached file as you were kind to say you would give it the Dallas perusal! Many thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:07 pm
Hi Dallas.changed rules and working ok except moving exit hasn,t kicked in when reached target and then goes against me in wrong direction.my losses are restricted by Loss in over 10 sec rules but hoped as reached target albeit modest that would make some profit,Attached file as you were kind to say you would give it the Dallas perusal! Many thanks
Nearly missed this, If ive not replied by dinner time tomorrow bump the thread and i'll take a look in the morning
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:07 pm
I've just imported the file, it looks like you've uploaded the original one from the OP of this thread rather than the one you are working on?
silkysoph

Sorry . :( Try again Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
silkysoph

Hi Dallas.Would be really grateful if you could manage to run your eye over re submitted file.Thanking you.
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:02 pm
Hi Dallas.Would be really grateful if you could manage to run your eye over re submitted file.Thanking you.
Sorry I've been really busy these last few days and kept forgetting about this while I had BA running, then remembering about it once I'd shut everything down but I will have a look later this evening and get back to you
silkysoph

No problems.Any joy yet please :?: Thanks again
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 pm
Been looking at it last night and a few races today, but everyone I've keep lay just flys out and greens up - barely any are going into the red or anywhere near the loss amount so I've just adjusted the amount needed
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:57 pm
silkysoph wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 pm
Been looking at it last night and a few races today, but everyone I've keep lay just flys out and greens up - barely any are going into the red or anywhere near the loss amount so I've just adjusted the amount needed
Found the problem, there was a condition on the green up rule to test the price was greater than 50
In the way you are using it this isn't needed

I was actually looking more at the green in loss rules as i thought thats where you said the issue was but having re-read your post can see you meant the green up above

So removing that 1 condition will get it working as you want it
silkysoph

Greatly appreciated Dallas.Thank you very much.Will give it a go.
Ritchie

I tried using this bot with 3 horse selections - whilst it placed the 3 x £10 back bets okay - it then only placed one £30 lay bet in running (one one horse), meaning that I only got the DOB on one horse instead of possibly three?

Can it be modified to deal with multiple horses?

Also I found that sometimes it does not end up with a 50% DOB (could be less) maybe due to the tick bounce effect Is there a way of guaranteeing 50% DOB but also having the chance of of more too?

Thanks
David
silkysoph

Hello.When my target price is reached and then turns against the moving exit isn,t greening up and the loss in 10 sec rule has to red me up if it continues to to increase in loss.It greens up ok if the price continues to favour me but not if it turns.Hope makes sense and screen shots enclosed Thanking you.
Dallas

silkysoph wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:23 pm
Hello.When my target price is reached and then turns against the moving exit isn,t greening up and the loss in 10 sec rule has to red me up if it continues to to increase in loss.It greens up ok if the price continues to favour me but not if it turns.Hope makes sense and screen shots enclosed Thanking you.
Did you remove the fixed odds condition advised in my last post?
Dallas

Ritchie wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:21 am
I tried using this bot with 3 horse selections - whilst it placed the 3 x £10 back bets okay - it then only placed one £30 lay bet in running (one one horse), meaning that I only got the DOB on one horse instead of possibly three?

Can it be modified to deal with multiple horses?

Also I found that sometimes it does not end up with a 50% DOB (could be less) maybe due to the tick bounce effect Is there a way of guaranteeing 50% DOB but also having the chance of of more too?

Thanks
David
You will need to duplicate all 4 existing rules and change the new ones to apply to 'Guardian nominated selection 2'
Then do that again with all 4 and change to apply to 'Guardian nominated selection 3'

You should have 12 rules in total when done

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”