Dutch the Three Outsiders and Green up for 50% of potential Liability Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on in running horse racing markets

The purpose of this bot is to dutch the three outsiders using the staking method by book% and a £50 stake, it will then green up in-running if the profit reaches 50% of your potential loss.
There are conditions to ensure there is more than 6 runners and the price of the outsider is less than 110 - so it won't trigger on complete no hopers!

In the image below the bot has just fired and dutch the three outsiders (the three runners with the highest back price)
You can see this has given a liability (potential loss of £9.03) should any of the three runners not win the race.

If you look at the log on the right from Guardian you can see a rule has stored this potential loss and adjusted it by 50% to give a figure of £4.52
So if the green all profit reaches £4.52 or more the green up rule will trigger and try and green you up.

Dutching1.JPG

Fast forward later in the race and that green up target was reached and you can see the rule greened up for a profit of £5.35

Dutching2.JPG

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file

Notes.JPG
**As with any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes**

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the Dutch 3 Outsiders and Green Up.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

To use the settings above you first need to have downloaded and installed the latest version of Bet Angel V1.56
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
Realrocknrolla

Hello Dallas

Is the baf easy to change for 3 nominations rather than the outsiders?

PS Loving the new release, Peter increased your salary 100% yet?
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:19 am
Hello Dallas

Is the baf easy to change for 3 nominations rather than the outsiders?

PS Loving the new release, Peter increased your salary 100% yet?
Yes, you could just remove the first rule
Then change the 'Applied to' of the three dutch rules and use 'Nominated 1, 2 & 3'
Realrocknrolla

Top man!
waywyrd

Hi,

I've modified this bot to bet on selections pre-off, but for some reason first file triggers but not the second. Could anyone point out where I've gone wrong?

Waywyrd.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:54 am
Hi,

I've modified this bot to bet on selections pre-off, but for some reason first file triggers but not the second. Could anyone point out where I've gone wrong?

Waywyrd.
I'm not sure if that was the file you intended to upload as its a long way from the bot in the OP here

But it's the 'number of place bet triggers condition'
that's stopping it from triggering.

This needs to be set at 0 for it to trigger on the first selection
waywyrd

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It was/is the bot I intended to upload, I'm attempting to get it to fire on a certain number of horses above a minimum price range. Or can you only do it on the field and minimum odds?

Waywyrd.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:37 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It was/is the bot I intended to upload, I'm attempting to get it to fire on a certain number of horses above a minimum price range. Or can you only do it on the field and minimum odds?

Waywyrd.
You'd only need 1 signal rule armed to trigger on 'Every' selection

Or if you only want it to trigger on a maximum number above a price for example the first 5 runners priced above 12.0
Then you'd still need just one signal rule applied to 'ANY' selection
armed to trigger 5 times
and set a signal on the selection

Also use a signal set condition
signal named (whatever you called it)
is NOT set on a selection

Either of those methods will set a signal on all or specified number above your min price which your rules can then use
waywyrd

Thanks Dallas. Will give that a go.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:48 pm
NP,
Just post back if you still stuck on any part
waywyrd

Hi Dallas,

I've modified the bot, but for some reason it's now putting bets on virtually every horse. Rather than a specific number of horses from odds of favourite.

I've uploaded the modified bot.

Thanks for your help with this.

Waywyrd.
waywyrd

Dallas wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm
waywyrd wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:48 pm
NP,
Just post back if you still stuck on any part
Bump.
Dallas

waywyrd wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:36 pm
Hi Dallas,

I've modified the bot, but for some reason it's now putting bets on virtually every horse. Rather than a specific number of horses from odds of favourite.

I've uploaded the modified bot.

Thanks for your help with this.

Waywyrd.
That looks like the same file from before with no edits yet been made?
Hank99

I was trying to make a simular bot when i come across this one. But it never fire for me?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”