Scalp the Fav During the First 25% of a Race - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a Basic Guardian automation bot for in-running racing markets

As soon as a race goes in-running this bot will begin to look at scalping the fav using £10 stakes, It will trigger if there is a 3 tick gap (spread) between the best back and lay prices and there are no unmatched bets in the market.

When it triggers it will place a back bet at the best reverse market price (so will offer the bet to the market), if its not matched within 2 seconds it will be killed, if matched an offset bet with greening will be placed 3 ticks away.

Once that is matched the whole process can begin again, and it will do this for the 25% of the race distance, to calculate the percentage remaining in a there is a separate file below, which you can either apply one file to Automation Rules 1, the other to Automation Rules 2
Scalp the first 25% of a Race Guardian.JPG

Or use the copy button and copy all the rules into a single file, detailed here if you've never copied rules between files before
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Scalp the Fav in the First 25% of a Race.baf' and 'In-Running STD Timer.baf' links below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
utopiaelec

Hi Dallas,
I've noticed in your example that you have 2 columns with Automation rules, I was trying to do something similar and wondering how you create another column assigned to automation?
Cheers and thanks for all your great work and support on this forum.
Dallas

utopiaelec wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:49 pm
Hi Dallas,
I've noticed in your example that you have 2 columns with Automation rules, I was trying to do something similar and wondering how you create another column assigned to automation?
Cheers and thanks for all your great work and support on this forum.
They can be enabled on the 'list' tab of Guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html

If you can't see the list tab you'll still be on V1.55 or earlier, were now up to V1.57 so you might as well jump straight to that if you haven't already
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=24292
utopiaelec

Thanks Dallas,
Yep older version. Appreciate it!
Angrysomnium

Is it possible to use the stored value files in this to make a Green All Selections which triggers at 25% into the race? I tried copying the stored value rule from this into a B2L/L2B rule file and added a green all rule with the stored value condition but it doesn't seem to trigger. I also assigned the Timer automation to the second slot. Any idea please?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Dallas

Angrysomnium wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:19 pm
Is it possible to use the stored value files in this to make a Green All Selections which triggers at 25% into the race? I tried copying the stored value rule from this into a B2L/L2B rule file and added a green all rule with the stored value condition but it doesn't seem to trigger. I also assigned the Timer automation to the second slot. Any idea please?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Yes, and its exactly how you've said but you may have missed off editing the condition, so to recap the whole thing;

Either
A) apply the STD times file to Automation Rules 2 in Guardian
B) add the rules from the STD times file into your existing B2L file, or add the B2L rules into the STD times file

Then

Add the Stored value condition which tests the SV named 'remaining%' from the back bet rule of this scalping file onto your Greening rule
and change it to;

'less than or equal to' 75

and that will do it
RogerTaurus

Hi Dallas I have been trying to adapt the in runnng sdt and tried to follow your instructions to a previous request and tried to do the same to my rule

I have imported the SDT In-running timer into my Rules File, I have Added the Stored value condition which tests the SV named 'remaining%' from the back bet rule of this scalping file
to a Green all selections rule and added.

I have added the Stored value condition which tests the SV named 'remaining%' from the back bet rule of this scalping file into my Greening rule
and change it to;

'less than or equal to' 50

Bu it does not work when the selection moves passed 50 % of its time in play

Attached is the rule file so I hope you can check it out for me please
Green in play after 50% of time.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theflyfifer

Hi Dallas, I've incorporated the STD timer rules into a simple back to lay scenario. I originally wanted to green up when remaining% was <= 50 but it didn't trigger. I then tried to get it to play a wav file and again no luck. I does however activate a windows popup message which I find confusing as this shows "remaining%" is being recognised just not triggering any betangel commands. I hope you can help as I've been scratching my head for a while with this one. Please find attached the file in question. Thanks in advance.
B2L Manual.baf
Dallas

theflyfifer wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:17 pm
Hi Dallas, I've incorporated the STD timer rules into a simple back to lay scenario. I originally wanted to green up when remaining% was <= 50 but it didn't trigger. I then tried to get it to play a wav file and again no luck. I does however activate a windows popup message which I find confusing as this shows "remaining%" is being recognised just not triggering any betangel commands. I hope you can help as I've been scratching my head for a while with this one. Please find attached the file in question. Thanks in advance.B2L Manual.baf
The rule type being used wouldn't' matter ie, a green up rule, sound alert, etc, its only the conditions that would stop it working

The first 4 sound rules (sound 10 - 40) are set up correctly and using the right conditions and SV name (remaining%) etc
So they should trigger all at the same time as they are all identical currently

Try with your market on a main trading screen first so that any refreshing issues can be rule out, it would also be worth deleting or changing the sounds 20-40 rules just so you dont have all 4 trying to trigger at the same time playing different alerts
Dallas

RogerTaurus wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:51 pm
Hi Dallas I have been trying to adapt the in runnng sdt and tried to follow your instructions to a previous request and tried to do the same to my rule

I have imported the SDT In-running timer into my Rules File, I have Added the Stored value condition which tests the SV named 'remaining%' from the back bet rule of this scalping file
to a Green all selections rule and added.

I have added the Stored value condition which tests the SV named 'remaining%' from the back bet rule of this scalping file into my Greening rule
and change it to;

'less than or equal to' 50

Bu it does not work when the selection moves passed 50 % of its time in play

Attached is the rule file so I hope you can check it out for me please Green in play after 50% of time.baf
Sorry I must have missed this earlier, let me know if you are still stuck with it or need any other help
ChrisB

Hi Dallas - I'm hoping you can help!

I'm a newbie to automation and do just want to add a Green up at 25% to these files. Is there a dummies guide anywhere with screenshots maybe? I know the files have to be perfect or won't trigger and I can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance!

Chris
Dallas

ChrisB wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:15 pm
Hi Dallas - I'm hoping you can help!

I'm a newbie to automation and do just want to add a Green up at 25% to these files. Is there a dummies guide anywhere with screenshots maybe? I know the files have to be perfect or won't trigger and I can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance!

Chris
On your green up rule you just need to add a 'Stored Value Condition'
To test the stored value named;
remaining%
is equal to or less than 75%

There's million ways you can set up a rules file in automation so every scenario can't be covered, but there is an extensive user guide which details every area and option of automation. use the 'Quick links' tab on the left and select 'Automation/Triggered Betting' and that will display a list of links directly to those pages
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/index.html
ChrisB

Thanks Dallas - I'll take a look!
Rickl

Hi Dallas

Was wondering if the new race meter function can be used with automation to monitor race percentage remaining?
Dallas

Rickl wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:00 am
Hi Dallas

Was wondering if the new race meter function can be used with automation to monitor race percentage remaining?
You can set your race meter uses any of the following;
Your own standard times file like the one in the OP of this thread
Bet Angels standard times (which is a similar file so there might be the slight difference's at some courses or distances)
TPD's real-time GPS data

It would therefore usually make sense to use the same timings for both your race meter and your rules file

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”