Back or lay at a percentage of bsp

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
nickwaddy

Hi, wondered if anybody could help me out, i downloaded the automation file for back or lay of a percentage of bsp i applied the automation in guardian to a list of markets. It doesn't seem to work properly sometimes it stores the back and lay bsp when goes in play but then doesnt trigger the place back or lay price when the values are reached. And on a lot of markets, it doesn't trigger any of the rules? Any help would be appreciated
Dallas

All files get thoroughly tested for several days before being uploaded so you can be 100% sure it works as detailed in the OP

The most likely reason its not always triggering will be your Guardian refresh rate being to slow, if this is still at the default 1 second and you have 50 markets in Guardian it means each one is only getting updated once every 50secs

This post explains it further and shows how to configure your Guardian so that rules will trigger most optimally
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
nickwaddy

Thank you Dallas, much appreciated that's done the trick it was set to 200ms thanks for your help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”