Back or Lay using the Moving Average (MA) as an Entry or Exit - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for pre-off racing markets, the bot will open a trade using the long and short Moving Average (MA) price, during the final 12mins before post time.

For the purposes of setting up the file up I've configured it to trigger when the short term MA first reaches 5 ticks above or below the long term MA, then retraces to within 1 tick. This is probably best illustrated in the image below

Chart Wide.png

When the back or lay rule triggers it will place a £10 bet (£10 liability bet for the lay rule), which will place an offset bet with greening if matched, it also has a trailing stop loss set to 3 ticks. at post time it will green up so as not to allow any trades still open to go in-running.

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Moving Average MA Chart Plotting.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.
Moving Average (MA) Chart Plotting.baf
Guardian Import.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

If you want to edit either of the moving average durations and use something different to 10secs and 120secs all you need to do is open the 'Store MA's' rule and on the stored value tab edit the 'from' time as shown in the highlighted areas in the image below

Edit MA.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geordie

Awesome, Dallas, this is great timing for me, many thanks :D
Dallas

Geordie wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:19 am
Awesome, Dallas, this is great timing for me, many thanks :D
No probs

elbowmiss

Awesome, Great tips for me.
penalty kick online
Rclracing

Hi Dallas, I am very knew here and have been battling with a certain rule and this rule assisted me in what I was trying to accomplish, thank you very much, greatly appreciated!
Dallas

Rclracing wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:16 pm
Hi Dallas, I am very knew here and have been battling with a certain rule and this rule assisted me in what I was trying to accomplish, thank you very much, greatly appreciated!
Glad it's helped you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”