Create a Free Bet on the Fav Guardian Automation Bot

mickypaul72

Ah yes of course I did think of that but I couldnt quite get my head round it, thanks for making it clear.
SidSmith

Hi,

This is a great bot and i have been having a lot of fun with it, however for some reason it has stopped keeping the lay bets in play. It places the back bet fine, then places the lay but as a cancel in play. I haven't modified the settings in anyway. Any idea's ?
Dallas

SidSmith wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:14 pm
Hi,

This is a great bot and i have been having a lot of fun with it, however for some reason it has stopped keeping the lay bets in play. It places the back bet fine, then places the lay but as a cancel in play. I haven't modified the settings in anyway. Any idea's ?
Its likely due to the number of markets you have refreshing in Guardian.

Either increase the guardian refresh rate or within the rule extend the time the 'Keep unmatched bets' rule is armed for
Darklips

Hi Dallas

I've been using this bot since joining less than 2 weeks ago and can see some merit I it and I have done ok as a newby with it

I have converted it to Back the 2nd Favourite to get better profits if that horse comes home to win
What I would like to do though is when the Lay bet is matched would be to split 1/2 of it to the next Favourite horse so that I'm covering 2 horses home for free

Any help would be great ;)

Darklips...
Dallas

Darklips wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 am
Hi Dallas

I've been using this bot since joining less than 2 weeks ago and can see some merit I it and I have done ok as a newby with it

I have converted it to Back the 2nd Favourite to get better profits if that horse comes home to win
What I would like to do though is when the Lay bet is matched would be to split 1/2 of it to the next Favourite horse so that I'm covering 2 horses home for free

Any help would be great ;)

Darklips...
It would be possible if the first bet was always greening to a fixed profit but as this is variable and there isn't currently a condition or way to test the current profit amount there's no way to know how much to move onto the second.
Darklips

Thanks Dallas,
I Had a feeling it might not be easy :/
MobiusGrey

I've had some really decent success with laying pre race recently, I choose my selections carefully and out of a days race maybe only find a max of 5 horses to lay. I've looked around for staking plans and seen the Maria staking plan and the 1-4 lay etc. However I also found this guy;
" Also remember that I would always suggest using a BOT of some kind if you cannot do it manually so that if you match a lay bet at any point you put on a winning bet a few ticks higher and leave it inplay.
This is so that even if your lay bet costs you £70 the win bet makes up for it e.g £10 at 16.00 (one point above the 15.00 that lost you £70) gives you £160 plus your £10 stake back. Enough to pay the £70 and still be £90 in profit."
Anyone know if I can modify this bot to lay rather than back, change the offset rules and use servant context or a guardian nominated horse to do what the guy above is saying. I don't really understand his point, create a free bet by laying then backing, then place a second lay?
MobiusGrey

Don't worry I see what he's saying now, he doesn't mean to get the initial lay bet matched with a back bet at 16.00, he means lay at 15.00 for £70 liability then stick a back bet in at 16:00 for £10 to offset the liability of the lay. Wouldn't you have to use 2 different accounts for this though, surely once you place the back it'll close your lay?

**Edit, forget it, I can't see what the guy is on about, £10 lay bet with a £10 back bet = £0 profit. I get it that it's an insurance bet but it seems like it's eating into profit even I change the staking around a little so it's a £5 back bet at higher odds. Also should that horse just bolt off from 16.00 down to 1.01 your £10 back bet has done sweet FA.
Vaz0202

Hi Dallas,

I've downloaded the file and attemped to trial it in practice mode but it doesn't seem to be working.

Do you know why this might be the case?

I've not made any changes to the file and the Bet Angel settings itself are default (I'm fresh meat so I'm not tinkering with anything I don't fully understand)

Any help would be great

Thanks
Dallas

Vaz0202 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

I've downloaded the file and attemped to trial it in practice mode but it doesn't seem to be working.

Do you know why this might be the case?

I've not made any changes to the file and the Bet Angel settings itself are default (I'm fresh meat so I'm not tinkering with anything I don't fully understand)

Any help would be great

Thanks
The most common reason for it not triggering is if your not refreshing the markets fast enough in Guardian, the following post explains how that works and how to best configure Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Vaz0202

Hi Dallas,

Just had a look at the link and made the adjustments, hopefully this resolves it.

Thanks for your help
Lang22

Hi i am fairly new, I was wondering if anyone knows how to edit this automation so greening is triggered if the cash out value reaches 50%
Dallas

Lang22 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:19 pm
Hi i am fairly new, I was wondering if anyone knows how to edit this automation so greening is triggered if the cash out value reaches 50%
If you add a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule and on the Stored Value tab store your 'the profit and loss of a selection' with a name of your choice with
and include and adjustment of plus 50%

Add a 'number of unmatched bets condition' is equal to 0
'Green all profit condition' is greater than £0.01

Then create a 'green all selections rule'
Add a 'green all profit condition' to test its greater than the stored value you created to begin with

That will do it
milan853

hi,i,just,, download this bot.and place bet for fav stake 5,00.odd3.0pre

just no go to in play lay bet 20ticks lowest i think 2.60 must be closed and leave profit on fav .
is not working i watch race and fav horse reach 2.22-2.3 easy and bot dont close this...what i can do
dont understand why is like that
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 pm
hi,i,just,, download this bot.and place bet for fav stake 5,00.odd3.0pre

just no go to in play lay bet 20ticks lowest i think 2.60 must be closed and leave profit on fav .
is not working i watch race and fav horse reach 2.22-2.3 easy and bot dont close this...what i can do
dont understand why is like that
Can you post the log for the market?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”