Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

ajanthony

Hello all,
I am having trouble with the stop loss process. My scalping bot is working well but I get wiped out when I have one unmatched lay where the runner comes in. I have a back bet placed with a one tick offset with greening and most of the time the lay fills, no problem. Occasionally, the back bet doesn't fill, the lay fills and the runner comes in resulting in a days profit gone. My bet and lays are $50. I can handle a loss of $50 when the back fills, the lay doesn't and the runner loses, that is manageable and occasionally the runner wins and delivers a good return.
How do I put something in that says when my greened/red up loss is -$xx dollars, the lay is taken out and I wear the loss at a manageable level.
I tried playing with the Green all Profit condition but it seemed to stop any bets being placed. Am I doing something wrong there, this is the last piece of my bot that I cannot work out and I find it really frustrating.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
I did read that post but maybe I have misunderstood it. Tell me if I have this right. You place the back but not as an offset, instead you just base it on a pure profit or loss and you create a new rule as explained in the topic.
Is that correct.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:07 pm
Thanks Dallas,
I did read that post but maybe I have misunderstood it. Tell me if I have this right. You place the back but not as an offset, instead you just base it on a pure profit or loss and you create a new rule as explained in the topic.
Is that correct.
Regards,
Anthony
No, you use either a;

Close Trade on Selection with Greening rule
with a 'Close Trade Profit' Condition

Or a

Green All Selections rule
with a 'Green all Profit Condition'
ajanthony

Okay, so my normal set up but with one or the other of the above as a new rule.
ajanthony

Okay, so my normal set up but with an extra rule being either of the two you have listed.
Dallas

Yes, thats correct
ajanthony

Thanks heaps. You are a legend with your knowledge but also your willingness to help everyone.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:14 pm
Thanks heaps. You are a legend with your knowledge but also your willingness to help everyone.
Regards,
Anthony
No problem

ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
I am not sure if you do this or not and fully understand if you don't. Would you mind running an eye over my automation and suggest any parts that are incorrect or not useful.
My aim is to execute a back bet with a 1 tick offset using greening and fill or kill to ensure the back is completed before the lay.
Any unmatched lays to be cancelled at the in play time specified, this is for Australian racing and I have different time versions for longer UK races.
I have your suggested Green All rule and conditions. The figures in the conditions I can play around with as I am not certain these will be the final figures, any suggestions on that would help.
Prior to installing the Green All, Cancel Unmatched and Kill/Fill rules I was having good results but getting wiped out with unmatched lay bets.
I am also aware that a signal can be used to ensure Back bets are executed before a lay can be placed but I do not know how to do that or whether the Kill/Fill rule is good enough.
I fully appreciate if you do not survey other people's automations as it would be very taxing on your time so please decline if so, I will not be offended as you do already spend a lot of time helping everyone.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:56 pm
Hi Dallas,
I am not sure if you do this or not and fully understand if you don't. Would you mind running an eye over my automation and suggest any parts that are incorrect or not useful.
My aim is to execute a back bet with a 1 tick offset using greening and fill or kill to ensure the back is completed before the lay.
Any unmatched lays to be cancelled at the in play time specified, this is for Australian racing and I have different time versions for longer UK races.
I have your suggested Green All rule and conditions. The figures in the conditions I can play around with as I am not certain these will be the final figures, any suggestions on that would help.
Prior to installing the Green All, Cancel Unmatched and Kill/Fill rules I was having good results but getting wiped out with unmatched lay bets.
I am also aware that a signal can be used to ensure Back bets are executed before a lay can be placed but I do not know how to do that or whether the Kill/Fill rule is good enough.
I fully appreciate if you do not survey other people's automations as it would be very taxing on your time so please decline if so, I will not be offended as you do already spend a lot of time helping everyone.
Regards,
Anthony
Unfortunately I don't really have the time to survey or look over peoples rules (once I do one I have to them all), I can only really check files over for people if there is something specfic not working or you want to change but are unsure of the best way of doing it and/or what options to use etc
ajanthony

Fair enough Dallas, I have already found a few things with it that can be changed. If I am unsure of how to implement a rule or condition after first trying it, I will ask for help.
Out of interest do you trade other sports/markets and where are you located.
Anthony
Mr Jinx

Can you set a profit target on this BOT to green up once profit has been reached?
Dallas

Mr Jinx wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:10 pm
Can you set a profit target on this BOT to green up once profit has been reached?
Yes, you could do that
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

You'll also need to add a similar condition your back bet rule to tellit to stop placing further bets once your target is reached
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Mr Jinx

Dallas wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:18 pm
Mr Jinx wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:10 pm
Yes, you could do that
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

You'll also need to add a similar condition your back bet rule to tellit to stop placing further bets once your target is reached
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”