Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

makkad

I may have missed the required info on here.

I'm seeking a method of NOT placing an automatic back bet if the LTP is within say, 2/3 ticks of the lower trading range (i.e. close to the bottom/support of a trading range). Similarly not placing a lay bet if the LTP is close to the top/resistance of a trading range.

It's a matter of identifying the trading range I think. Which, I believe is not a feature (although it is on Excel integration - can be added on "Additional Columns").

Perhaps I'm missing the correct terminology
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:21 pm

I'm seeking a method of NOT placing an automatic back bet if the LTP is within say, 2/3 ticks of the lower trading range (i.e. close to the bottom/support of a trading range). Similarly not placing a lay bet if the LTP is close to the top/resistance of a trading range.

It's a matter of identifying the trading range I think. Which, I believe is not a feature (although it is on Excel integration - can be added on "Additional Columns").

Try this one,
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=20242

It already finds the top of a traded range so you'll just need to change the stored value to look for the bottom and modify the adjustment part from a percentage to add the number ticks you want

Then on your back bet rule add a stored value conditon to test the current price is greater than your stored value above
makkad

Dallas wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:29 pm
makkad wrote:

Try this one,

It already finds the top of a traded range so you'll just need to change the stored value to look for the bottom and modify the adjustment part from a percentage to add the number ticks you want

Then on your back bet rule add a stored value conditon to test the current price is greater than your stored value above
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks Dallas - this is really appreciated, I will investigate the above.

I think it would be a good idea to add the Trading High/Low data in the "conditions" tab of the Rules Editor. It can't be difficult as the data's alredy available on the Excel Integration. Thanks again.
makkad

Dallas wrote:
makkad wrote:

Try this one,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Dallas, the stored values for each Betfair row are called "high" - don't they have to be unique? e.g. high1, high2, high3?

I'm unsure of this - still learning bot building

Thanks
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:23 pm
Dallas wrote:
makkad wrote:

Try this one,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks Dallas - this is really appreciated, I will investigate the above.

I think it would be a good idea to add the Trading High/Low data in the "conditions" tab of the Rules Editor. It can't be difficult as the data's alredy available on the Excel Integration. Thanks again.
The high/low traded volume does already exist as a condition, it's one of the options of the stored value condition

But like the excel and market overview window these will show the prices with small amounts matched, so dont identify a true traded range or the current trading range the price is in.

So using the stored value option you can set your minimum amount to be recognised and the step in price tou want to see to define if it's the top or bottom etc

The names dont need to be unique unless they were all being stored on the same same row/selection, When looking for a stored value the condition first looks at the row then a name of the SV in that row
Daniel59483

Hi Newbie here.
Does anybody know how i could change this to only scalp the first 4 favourites and bet no higher than odds of 10? also is it possible to create a rule where it automatically cashes out once its reached a pre defined profit/loss?
Many thanks
Dallas

Daniel59483 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm
Hi Newbie here.
Does anybody know how i could change this to only scalp the first 4 favourites and bet no higher than odds of 10? also is it possible to create a rule where it automatically cashes out once its reached a pre defined profit/loss?
Many thanks
It currently scalps runners below 22.0, you edit the 'Fixed odds condition' to change this to 10.0

This post explains how to add a rule to green up when a profit is reached
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

You'll also need to add conditions to the current rules to tell them to stop triggering if your profit amount is reached, the following post explains how to do that
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Daniel59483

Thats great thank you, I have done all that but now the bot is allowing it to go inplay and doesn't cashout with 30 seconds to go? Could the rule where it says to stop betting after reached a certain amount be conflicting with this?
Daniel59483

To further explain myself, all I'm trying to do is build a bot that will only bet on horses between 4 and 8, and to cash out at either x profit or with 30 seconds before going in play. I also want the bot to only place a max 3 trades and be taken before placing anymore. Is something like this possible? I have read alot of the forum for answers but as a newbie to bots I am struggling with certain bits. I have managed to only bet on horses between 4 and 8 but as soon as I tried adding the cash out conditions everything else stopped working. Any help would be appreciated
Dallas

Daniel59483 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:56 pm
Thats great thank you, I have done all that but now the bot is allowing it to go inplay and doesn't cashout with 30 seconds to go? Could the rule where it says to stop betting after reached a certain amount be conflicting with this?
The final green up triggers at 10 secs and shouldn't be effected by any of this as its an independant rule with no conditions - so should always trigger (even if there is nothing to green up it will trigger but place no actual bets)
Has anything else been changed?
Daniel59483

HI thanks for replying. I dont think i have changed anything but it definitely isnt cashing out with 10 seconds to go, However it does when it reaches X profit that i choose. I know it isnt cashing out because I looked at the log. So i am going to look into why. Thanks for the help
Daniel59483

I Have placed a screenshot to show you, Do i need to change the setting to first rule to trigger?
Screenshot (13).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daniel59483

The green up rule which is the one i think i should've shown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Sorry I think we have some crossed wired here.

I thought you were saying the new greening rule you added was conflicting with the original final green up at 10secs (although your message said this was at 30secs so I assumed it was a typo you made in rule timing).

Also in the images above I can't see the new green up rule you've added or the extra condition added to the back bet rule to stop it triggering at a profit?
Daniel59483

Yeah so I have managed to get the bot to stop placing bets at a certain profit but it doesnt cash that profit out which isnt much of a problem when it wins but the one race it has lost it didnt cash out. Thanks so much for replying. Is there a way for it to actually cash out/ green up when it reaches that profit and also cash out before it goes in play when it loses? I'm sure it's simple enough to do but this is the 1st bot I've tried to use and alter

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”