Scalp the Cross-Overs Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Bubace wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:53 pm
no probs at all

so yeah i was looking for it to scalp the crossover when the price came down and then bounced off back up again, or when it was drifting up through the crossover

so i would reverse what ive done at that should be it? just double checking, cant get my head round this stuff sometimes

cheers
If you implement what I said in the previous post that will

Ladder.JPG

To help you visualise it if you look at the ladder above 5.4 is the best back price (ie, if you wanted to back now and take the best possible price then its currently 5.4)
5.3 is the second best back price
5.2 the third

So in that earlier post we're saying
Selection best back price (which is currently 5.4)
is Greater than
Selections best lay price (which is currently 5.5)
plus 100%

ie, the money waiting at 5.4 is at least double what's at 5.5 (or whatever the best prices are)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kashiwazaki

Starting my journey into Automation today

Have set up two bots including this one

Will watch to see what happens. Small stakes to begin.

Already tweaked stakes and have chosen races to trade

Just sharing
Realrocknrolla

kashiwazaki wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:00 pm
Starting my journey into Automation today

Have set up two bots including this one

Will watch to see what happens. Small stakes to begin.

Already tweaked stakes and have chosen races to trade

Just sharing
Good Luck bud!
Undockedstar

Hi, been messing with this today and changed a couple bits. Whilst it was profiting overall, the losses seem rather sizeable. Could anyone point me in the right direction on how to limit these ? Like some sort of loss limit ? I've looked at the rules etc but it's all still really new so not 100% sure what would do it. Thank you
andy28

New myself, but under the Parameters I would change the "Offset" bet to "Offset and Stop" then you could adjust where you want it to stop, maybe 3 ticks below the crossover. Hope this helps
Undockedstar

andy28 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:17 am
New myself, but under the Parameters I would change the "Offset" bet to "Offset and Stop" then you could adjust where you want it to stop, maybe 3 ticks below the crossover. Hope this helps
Thank you, I'll take another look at that. I did previously look at the global settings and figured stop trigger would probably help, it was the place at (ticks) that confused me a bit.
gstar1975

How can I export all the data to include matched bets data on each trade in Practice Mode? and Profit Loss for each runner. As when I export the Profit Loss it just shows the hedge figure copied to each runner.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:25 pm
How can I export all the data to include matched bets data on each trade in Practice Mode? and Profit Loss for each runner. As when I export the Profit Loss it just shows the hedge figure copied to each runner.
It can be done using the 'Export Reports on Market Closure' option on the advanced tab in Guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/pro ... ports.html
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:44 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
It can be done using the 'Export Reports on Market Closure' option on the advanced tab in Guardian
I already have that ticked and I have an "Export P/L" in my rules. I have noticed it is duplicating the data but still on the P/L there is no Matched Bets data in this file or is it stored in a different file?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:46 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:44 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
I already have that ticked and I have an "Export P/L" in my rules. I have noticed it is duplicating the data but still on the P/L there is no Matched Bets data in this file or is it stored in a different file?
That user guide link I sent show how to navigate to the Bet Angel directory they are all saved to
ians1711

Dallas
Just playing with a trial version of BetAngel Professional. I thought I would try playing with this Bot to get to grips with the automation but am having problems with all the rules kicking off. Fairly frequently it seems to not try to greenup - I am assuming I should at least see in the log that greenup bets were placed even if they never get matched?? Do I report that sort of problem to you as the author of the baf file, or to general BetAngel support for investigation?

Thanks for your help
Ian S
Dallas

Questions relating to any file should be posted to the end of their respective threads just as you have done here (support would also direct you to do the same)

Taking your question in two parts
Can you be more specfic in 'the rules kicking off'?

Regarding the Green up part, yes all bets including Greening will be written to the log when they trigger, if the green up rule is failing to trigger sometimes its almost certainly your Guardian refresh rate is set to slow or may even still be on the default setting. The Green up rule will only be armed for a few seconds so the market needs to be refreshed during that time for it to trigger

This page explains how that works, effects automation rules and where to make the changes
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
ians1711

Dallas
Thanks for the speedy response. I am loading all the horse racing markets for the day at start of day. At the moment it is just the greenup I don't see occasionally. You are right I haven't changed the settings from default - will give that a try. Would there be a better way of doing this without loading all markets at once - at the start of day you say Guardian is scanning all the days races even though none of the rules in the automation will be triggered until 15 minutes before start time - I presume I can't add a new race as the day progresses with a rule?

Regards
Ian S
Dallas

ians1711 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:46 pm
Dallas
Thanks for the speedy response. I am loading all the horse racing markets for the day at start of day. At the moment it is just the greenup I don't see occasionally. You are right I haven't changed the settings from default - will give that a try. Would there be a better way of doing this without loading all markets at once - at the start of day you say Guardian is scanning all the days races even though none of the rules in the automation will be triggered until 15 minutes before start time - I presume I can't add a new race as the day progresses with a rule?

Regards
Ian S

You can restrict the refresh of Guardian on the Advanced tab (details and images in that previous link), to just focus it on refreshing markets closer to the start time

So from what you've just said above the greening problem is 100% caused by the refresh rate

Soon as you speed that up and restrict the refresh it'll trigger perfectly every time
nikathecat

morning/ when i try to download file it say it was used to download with different version of bet angel.im on betdaq version.what would be my best way out of this as i would like to try this ile

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”