Scalp the Cross-Overs Guardian Automation Bot

barrie

complete newbie to the automation side and am trialling this one. Bit confused. You said in the last post that the parameters are set to offset bet with greening whereas they are in fact set to offset bet. Should I change them to get your original intention???
Dallas

barrie wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 am
complete newbie to the automation side and am trialling this one. Bit confused. You said in the last post that the parameters are set to offset bet with greening whereas they are in fact set to offset bet. Should I change them to get your original intention???
Sorry, that was a typo in the post which I've just amended, the rule was created to use 'offset bet'
Slitster

Hello. this is my first ever question on here so please forgive me if I make no sense. I like this bot but I only want it to kick in if there is movement in the market (some markets seem to flat line on the micro chart) is there anyway I can add a stipulation to the bot? sorry if this has already been covered.
Dallas

Slitster wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:29 pm
Hello. this is my first ever question on here so please forgive me if I make no sense. I like this bot but I only want it to kick in if there is movement in the market (some markets seem to flat line on the micro chart) is there anyway I can add a stipulation to the bot? sorry if this has already been covered.
If you can define the 'movement' you want to see happen then yes you can add that to the conditions

As it is this bot monitors the cross-over points so the price needs to already move to those odds to trigger the bot but you can still define how many ticks or % the price needs to move and what time period etc
Slitster

Thank you very much. after making a few tweaks today its working great!! but as I have learnt many times, tomorrow is another day :(
gavster

Hi i am new to the trading thing, i have lost a few £ trying things, now i have found this and trying it in practice mode and works a treat, but so have some of the things i have tried but once inplay they fail. Is there any way this could not work ?, as in do i have to apply it to certain markets, or does it make no difference ?
Dallas

gavster wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:22 pm
Hi i am new to the trading thing, i have lost a few £ trying things, now i have found this and trying it in practice mode and works a treat, but so have some of the things i have tried but once inplay they fail. Is there any way this could not work ?, as in do i have to apply it to certain markets, or does it make no difference ?
All scalping bots will work best on competitive markets like hcaps, listed and group races and without short price fav's (not maidens, novices etc),
Depending on the stakes you have been using in practice mode will depend on how accurate that will be in live mode
if you have been using it in the last few mins on UK markets with £10-£20 stakes these will have little to no impact on the market, if you were using £200, £500, £1000 stakes etc then a real market will react to them and the results will be totally different.

When trying a strategy it's always best to use min stakes in a real market then work your way up
gavster

Tried in practice mode as it comes. then modified stakes to £2 on last race at Sedgefield, i lost £1.12, as a bet did not get matched. Not a huge problem, i am assuming this is going to happen from time to time, was wondering if i had higher stakes would it help this situation on greening, or would it make it worse ? as in would more profit in first 3 bets halp when greening ?.
Dallas

gavster wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:59 pm
Tried in practice mode as it comes. then modified stakes to £2 on last race at Sedgefield, i lost £1.12, as a bet did not get matched. Not a huge problem, i am assuming this is going to happen from time to time, was wondering if i had higher stakes would it help this situation on greening, or would it make it worse ? as in would more profit in first 3 bets halp when greening ?.
The higher the stakes used the harder it is to exit any trade, anything up to a few hundred quid you should be able to exit easily enough at the off on a UK race
gavster

Hi mate it is me again, I placed this on two kemp races, the first got me a 26p win and the second gave me a 48p loss. seems last place lays are killing the profit sometimes. is there anyway around this ? I was using £2 stakes :)
Dallas

gavster wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm
Hi mate it is me again, I placed this on two kemp races, the first got me a 26p win and the second gave me a 48p loss. seems last place lays are killing the profit sometimes. is there anyway around this ? I was using £2 stakes :)
If you mean reduce the number of times it fires or the time it stops at then yes either or both of these can be changed to whatever you want
deathstroke

Hi Dallas, new to the forums. Using this system today and it worked well (but hit a few speed bumps not offsetting the initial lay on some selections).

My question is, is there a way to add in an order to this set up that it only makes the initial lay when the odds have been drifting eg. Only place lay after odds have moved out X ticks or something similar, I feel this would work better for me (although I could be completely wrong) as it's more likely to keep drifting to get the back price matched rather than getting a steamer matched at 10.0 and continue on in to 4.0 with me left with a back order for 10.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dallas

deathstroke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:14 am
Hi Dallas, new to the forums. Using this system today and it worked well (but hit a few speed bumps not offsetting the initial lay on some selections).

My question is, is there a way to add in an order to this set up that it only makes the initial lay when the odds have been drifting eg. Only place lay after odds have moved out X ticks or something similar, I feel this would work better for me (although I could be completely wrong) as it's more likely to keep drifting to get the back price matched rather than getting a steamer matched at 10.0 and continue on in to 4.0 with me left with a back order for 10.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated
It should always be offsetting the bet once its matched, if not if you can attach a log i'll take a look

It is possible to add a condition the price must be moving/moved 'X' ticks first, there are actually 2 directional bias scalping bots in the shared files section, which you could either copy the conditions from or use instead depending on what suits best

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12610
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11785
deathstroke

Sorry for the confusion, yes it does place the offset order but I just meant that offset might not get matched as the trade could be initiated on a selection who met the trigger on its way in to a much shorter price.

So do I have to have both bots running on the selected market, and will any of the commands on either bot cause confusion with the other, and potentially cause all sorts of problems?

Thanks for the reply
Dallas

deathstroke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am
Sorry for the confusion, yes it does place the offset order but I just meant that offset might not get matched as the trade could be initiated on a selection who met the trigger on its way in to a much shorter price.
Ah OK, no problem

deathstroke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:51 am

So do I have to have both bots running on the selected market, and will any of the commands on either bot cause confusion with the other, and potentially cause all sorts of problems?
Its only possible to run one automation file each market but you can add multiple rules/strategies into each providing they don't conflict with each other (i'm not sure if these would or would'nt without double checking both),

I just linked to those so you could see the condition required to add so that it only triggers after a drift/steam of 'X' ticks if you wanted to copy that part over into this bot

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”