Directional Scalping Pre Off Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

kening wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:38 pm
kening wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:10 pm
With apologies for my undoubted naivity.

I have been trialling this bot for a few days with reasonable success.

However, today I had a real reverse where it looks like a selection went in play without greening. I had an open lay position at 8.80. The horse, inevitably, won so I am down £78.

I thought that the greening condition was supposed to prevent that happening.

Have I got that wrong?
The green-up rule is armed for 8 secs (between 10 and 2 secs before official start) and will trigger twice within this time

How many markets did you have in guardian approx and what guardian refresh rate are you using?
Thanks, Dallas

I had set guardian to hit each UK horse race so probably more than 30.

The refresh rate was 350 ms - so far as I can see.

Cheers

Ken
For the number of markets, it was a bit to slow so didn't manage to refresh the market and fire the green-up rule.

If we say it was only 30 markets, thats 30 x 350ms is 10500ms (10.5 secs) to refresh each market one time
the green-up rule was armed for 8 secs so will have been missed (armed and disarmed before the market was refreshed and the rule triggered)

The following thread explains further about how guardian cycles and refreshes markets, and also how you can speed up the refresh rate and configure it better
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
kening

Dallas wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:02 pm
kening wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:38 pm

The green-up rule is armed for 8 secs (between 10 and 2 secs before official start) and will trigger twice within this time

How many markets did you have in guardian approx and what guardian refresh rate are you using?
Thanks, Dallas

I had set guardian to hit each UK horse race so probably more than 30.

The refresh rate was 350 ms - so far as I can see.

Cheers

Ken
For the number of markets, it was a bit to slow so didn't manage to refresh the market and fire the green-up rule.

If we say it was only 30 markets, thats 30 x 350ms is 10500ms (10.5 secs) to refresh each market one time
the green-up rule was armed for 8 secs so will have been missed (armed and disarmed before the market was refreshed and the rule triggered)

The following thread explains further about how guardian cycles and refreshes markets, and also how you can speed up the refresh rate and configure it better
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Brilliant- Thanks Dallas.

I will give this a go.

Ken
RayC

Hi,

Sorry if I am being thick, but pretty new here and I just can't seem to work out how to do this.

You know how in the trap trading bot, it says don't place trade/cancel if less than £100 on the other side. Well I am trying to do something similar in that I do not want this to place trade if the amount in the next back box is greater than that of the lay side box ie is equal or less.

To clarify if the bot is triggered to place a trade or even has placed the trade but not matched at say 3.6 on the lay side were there is £100 and the amount on the back side at 3.65 (1tick up) is £101 or more than the bot will either not place the opening trade or cancel the existing should it go above that. I am trying to do it as a % not an amount - less then 100% of volume in lay box.

I would be really grateful for any help with this as I just can't seem to find the right instructions or conditions.

Thanks
Ray C
Dallas

RayC wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:37 pm
Hi,

Sorry if I am being thick, but pretty new here and I just can't seem to work out how to do this.

You know how in the trap trading bot, it says don't place trade/cancel if less than £100 on the other side. Well I am trying to do something similar in that I do not want this to place trade if the amount in the next back box is greater than that of the lay side box ie is equal or less.

To clarify if the bot is triggered to place a trade or even has placed the trade but not matched at say 3.6 on the lay side were there is £100 and the amount on the back side at 3.65 (1tick up) is £101 or more than the bot will either not place the opening trade or cancel the existing should it go above that. I am trying to do it as a % not an amount - less then 100% of volume in lay box.

I would be really grateful for any help with this as I just can't seem to find the right instructions or conditions.

Thanks
Ray C
If you add a Stored Value condition configured like in the image below, that will give you want you want

Capture.JPG
You can use the Adjustment option near the bottom to increase/decrease by an amount/percentage etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RayC

Thank you Dallas for such a quick reply.
I will give it a go, though I did switch it around as I need the lay side more than the back side. (Not a phrase to be used when courting :lol: :lol: )
Dallas

RayC wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:56 pm
Thank you Dallas for such a quick reply.
I will give it a go, though I did switch it around as I need the lay side more than the back side. (Not a phrase to be used when courting :lol: :lol: )
:) No its not the greatest of lines to use

That configuration would suit if you are entering with a lay bet first and want more money waiting on the lay side for example if the prices were,
lay 2.80
back 2.78

There needs to be more waiting at 2.78 than 2.80
stemiller78

Ive got a question for the Historic relative odds setting where it has the adjustment of 'plus 4' ticks. Does it mean that it is at least 4 ticks or does it have to be exactly 4 ticks for the rule to trigger?
Dallas

stemiller78 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am
Ive got a question for the Historic relative odds setting where it has the adjustment of 'plus 4' ticks. Does it mean that it is at least 4 ticks or does it have to be exactly 4 ticks for the rule to trigger?
Plus 4 ticks would be 'at least 4 ticks'
equal to 4 ticks would be 'exactly 4 ticks'
stemiller78

Perfect. Thanks as always Dallas
grimm

hello Dallas thanks for amazing work.
I have two question.
1st: can I copy drifter rule and make streamer rule and change some of lay to back etc.

2nd: I been using this for little over a week. but for example horse drifting but suddenly money come take 3-4 ticks and reverse back then horse start getting back. is any suggestions how I can avoid. I was thinking add one more rule where its say 5sec 1 tick and change 10sec 2tick. thanks
Dallas

grimm wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:24 pm
hello Dallas thanks for amazing work.
I have two question.
1st: can I copy drifter rule and make streamer rule and change some of lay to back etc.

2nd: I been using this for little over a week. but for example horse drifting but suddenly money come take 3-4 ticks and reverse back then horse start getting back. is any suggestions how I can avoid. I was thinking add one more rule where its say 5sec 1 tick and change 10sec 2tick. thanks
1) If you mean place the opposite bets with the current rules then yes, its just a case of changing the rule type for each
If you meant something else please could you clarify further?

2) Not quite sure what you mean here, but you can add a rule/s to green up and close the trade if it starts to go against you either by ticks, percentage or loss amount.
You can even add rules to only trigger if the reversal looks more permanent rather than just a few seconds of being back in before it reverts to a drift

I'd just need to know exactly what you want to advise further on how to add it
grimm

You can even add rules to only trigger if the reversal looks more permanent rather than just a few seconds of being back in before it reverts to a drift

Hi dallas
Can you help me what rule, i add here. Thanks
Dallas

grimm wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:30 pm

Hi dallas

You would use some signals rules to set this up, there is an example here which triggers if you have been in a losing position more than 10 consecutive seconds
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
grimm

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:13 am
grimm wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:30 pm

Hi dallas

You would use some signals rules to set this up, there is an example here which triggers if you have been in a losing position more than 10 consecutive seconds
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
thanks mate sorted!
kenfrost

Just wondering if this is only suitable for win only markets, or can it also be used on place markets too? Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”