Back Runner if BSP is Between Odds Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

wellbrock13 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:23 am
Hi Dallas,

I'm wondering if I can pick your brain again.
I have bot that places a back bet 5sec before start time at odds of $900 if nomination 1 is between $2-6 and at 0sec before start time takes BSP. This works well but I was wondering if I could add a rule that if the race starts late and my selection starts trading below $2 and at inplay the BSP is below $2, can I hedge out for a profit or loss?

Thanks for your help mate!
Cheers Matt.
Just to clarify, you want to green up for a loss if it goes below 2.0 pre-off
OR
It has a BSP of <2.0 once its turned in-play?
wellbrock13

Once it goes in play if the BSP is <2.0 them close the bet.
Dallas

wellbrock13 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:32 am
Once it goes in play if the BSP is <2.0 them close the bet.
Add a 'Close trade on selection with greening' applied to 'ANY' selection with the following two conditions
Number of matched bets condition, on selection is greater than 0
Fixed odds condition, selections Actual SP is less than 2.0
wellbrock13

Thanks Dallas. Just tested the added rules and the bot worked perfectly. Thanks again!
bigpapaperry

hI Dallas

how can i alter this so if the nominated selection is within desired odds it also places a bet in the place market as well. Or can you point me in the direction if this idea has been already solved

Thanks again for all you help
Dallas

bigpapaperry wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:52 pm
hI Dallas

how can i alter this so if the nominated selection is within desired odds it also places a bet in the place market as well. Or can you point me in the direction if this idea has been already solved

Thanks again for all you help
Bets are triggered in other markets via stored values on the Event, this post explains further
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

There are then many examples which test for something in one market then trigger a bet in another, this is probably the closest to what you are wanting to do and just a case of merging the file from this thread in to those and making a few edits around the edges
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026
bigpapaperry

Thats perfect just what i wanted, thank you

Top man as always
Dav89

Hi, I am looking to set up an automation rule that lays a horse at BSP for a liability of £100 (for example) if the BSP is above a certain price like 3.2 for example. But I want to know if I can type in the BSP criteria for individual races please as in different races I'll want to lay above different BSP criteria e.g. in one race I might want BSP above odds of 2.1 and in another race only if the BSP is above 3 etc. Thanks, and please let me know if that makes no sense!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”