Scalp Tight Book% or Scratch in Loss Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Isaw this on twitter today, downloaded it, put it in practice mode and it has not greened up at all either for green or a red, I have not done anything with it, just imported and let it run using my servant ?
Its an automation file for use in Guardian not a servant.
If you used it as a servant did you keep the market on your screen at all times, ie you never switched to another market while it was running?
STARBUCK62

Correct, I probably did change from one race to another, will do it through Guardian next time to observe it in its proper environment. ;)
Dallas

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Correct, I probably did change from one race to another, will do it through Guardian next time to observe it in its proper environment. ;)
I'd have to check the file to be 100% sure but i think it can be used as a servant with no changes required, you just need to keep that market on screen at all times otherwise the servant gets stopped.
If you do switch to another even for a second you'll need to restart the servant again
MLW

Hi, I've been playing around with this and having some success but I have a question about the scratch rule. If I go into a loss for a certain amount (I.e the odds fly off and not return) how can I get that to over-ride the signal count? So I want to keep the scratch signal process but if my loss get too much it kicks in, over rides and cancels the scratch signal count and reds up? Thanks.
Dallas

MLW wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:05 pm
Hi, I've been playing around with this and having some success but I have a question about the scratch rule. If I go into a loss for a certain amount (I.e the odds fly off and not return) how can I get that to over-ride the signal count? So I want to keep the scratch signal process but if my loss get too much it kicks in, over rides and cancels the scratch signal count and reds up? Thanks.
You'll need a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule, with a trade profit condition is less than -£X.XX
Then on the signal tab use the same 'reset signal' settings as whats on the scratch rule
MLW

Thank you, I'll give that a try. Regards.
RogerTaurus

I haven't been doing much work with automation. I have been trying to convert the bot from a Lay Bet Without but I cannot get it to work. There is no information in the log so there must be something wrong with my conversion. The Lay bet version works ok. Dallas do you have a sample bot using a back bet instead of a lay?
Dallas

RogerTaurus wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:31 pm
I haven't been doing much work with automation. I have been trying to convert the bot from a Lay Bet Without but I cannot get it to work. There is no information in the log so there must be something wrong with my conversion. The Lay bet version works ok. Dallas do you have a sample bot using a back bet instead of a lay?
All this file needs is the lay bet rule changing to a back bet,
You might also want to edit the book% condition on that rule to but otherwise everything else can be left alone

Once it goes into a loss you should see the signal count in the log as well as the bets triggered?
Log.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archery1969

@Dallas - If we are entering a Lay bet at the reverse market price then shouldn't you be looking at the back book% < 101 ?
Compingchris

Hi Dallas.

I used this today with £2 stakes and it worked very well. I even came out with a small profit after 8 races. I think race selection is key. I do have a few questions as the rules seem quite specific.
Why a 99.2% book. Why not 99@
Why 3 seconds fill or kill
Why 3 ticks?

I feel if I tweaked some of these rules I’d get more hits but am reluctant in case there’s a good reason for what’s already in place.

It was quite fun watching the bets fire off automatically. I’ll be setting and forgetting them for tomorrow as I’ll be doing my day job unfortunately
Dallas

Compingchris wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:08 pm
Hi Dallas.

I used this today with £2 stakes and it worked very well. I even came out with a small profit after 8 races. I think race selection is key. I do have a few questions as the rules seem quite specific.
Why 3 ticks?

I feel if I tweaked some of these rules I’d get more hits but am reluctant in case there’s a good reason for what’s already in place.

It was quite fun watching the bets fire off automatically. I’ll be setting and forgetting them for tomorrow as I’ll be doing my day job unfortunately
All the bots that are posted are just a framework to get you started and show how to set it up for a specfic task, all the values used from timings, to those on the parameters and conditions that are included are just for demonstration purposes.

Its up to the user to fine tweak these, add/remove conditions to suit there needs and find the most suitable markets for a particular bot to run on
Archery1969

Compingchris wrote:
Hi Dallas.

Why 3 ticks?

I have something similiar to this bot which has taken me around 16 months to perfect. Its a long hard slog and not something you can do in 5 mins.

Some inputs from mine:

- Only Hcap or Grp1, Grp2 or Grp3 races
- Selections price is between 4 and 10
- Wait until at least £100k has been matched in the market
- Dont trade past the 1 minute mark.

I picked the above settings by studying alot of markets over different days and months.

Opening a trade is fairly simple, its how you manage each trade so that you get far more profitable trades than losing ones. About 35% of my trades get cancelled or scratched if things turn against me.

You also need to structure your triggers so that you cover anything that could go wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

Nice work Archery, NICE, Pro. I will let you know when I launch that bot I mentioned, having to increase RAM to optimise it ...
Archery1969

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:36 am
Nice work Archery, NICE, Pro. I will let you know when I launch that bot I mentioned, having to increase RAM to optimise it ...
Thanks for the kind words.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on. :)
Compingchris

Dallas wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:04 am
Compingchris wrote:
Hi Dallas.

Why 3 ticks?

All the bots that are posted are just a framework to get you started and show how to set it up for a specfic task, all the values used from timings, to those on the parameters and conditions that are included are just for demonstration purposes.

Its up to the user to fine tweak these, add/remove conditions to suit there needs and find the most suitable markets for a particular bot to run on
Thanks for the reply Dallas. So I guess how it’s set up is just how it’s set up rather than any specific reasoning behind the 99.2% and 3 second rule. I’ll tinker around with it and what happens :?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”