Scalp Tight Book% or Scratch in Loss Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on Horse racing and Greyhound markets.

The bot will target the favourite and place a £10 lay bet when the lay book% is over 99.2% and there are no gaps in the back and lay price, if matched a 3 tick offset bet with greening is placed, if not matched within 3 seconds its killed, it will trigger a new lay if the conditions above are met again.

Once the lay is matched should the odds continue to shorten and you go into a loss for each second you’re in a loss a signal is set, if you stay in a loss for 10 or more consecutive seconds (10 signals set) a scratch rule is primed and will look to close the trade the moment the price reaches the same odds you layed at.

Basically, this means if the trade goes against you for 10 secs then the primary objective is now to scratch rather than wait for the offset bet to get matched.

If a trade is scratched or the offset matched the whole process will start again and this will continue to the final 30secs. With 15secs to go a final green up is done to ensure they is no stray bets left before the off.

*It is currently armed from 5 mins before the off, if using on Greyhound markets I would change all these arm times to just 2 or 3 mins*

To use the file just click on the Scalp Tight Book % or Scratch if in Loss.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeaHorseRacing

Thank you very very very much.

You have created a signal I have been working on and I wasnt far off either.

Very appreciated.
SeaHorseRacing

Error somewhere doesnt scratch...

Should this be less than?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

No its set right as it is, it should be 'Greater' than - if you have changed this then it wont work correctly

All rules are fully tested before being uploaded, if you have not changed anything there is no reason why it should not work. Have the log open in the bottom window of guardian and pinned next to the ladder (so both can be seen together) and post a screenshot of them the next time it fails to scratch for you.
Niko

Cheers Dallas, was trying to develop something like this myself
krunalbarot

hi ,
complete newbie... set up all going good// but the automation seems to be the issue..i have placed this on all markets in the window.. but it is not getting triggered till i manually select the market ..is there any setting in gaurdian which needs to be managed to

also how exactly this works ? i mean scratching.. just to lay and offset it. is there any logic .. just want to learn
Dallas

krunalbarot wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:13 pm
hi ,
complete newbie... set up all going good// but the automation seems to be the issue..i have placed this on all markets in the window.. but it is not getting triggered till i manually select the market ..is there any setting in gaurdian which needs to be managed to

also how exactly this works ? i mean scratching.. just to lay and offset it. is there any logic .. just want to learn
This thread will answer your first question
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 37&t=11491

For your second question its an example too show how to set a automation file up should you want to scratch a trade if it does nt move into profit for you.
mcgoo

Sorry have to agree with SeaHorse..less than.Seems to work now.Nice one Dallas.Added a WOM condition for fun. :shock: :) -Good educational automation bot.Cheers
Kaz2

Hi,
I really like this file and would like to say thanks to Dallas for putting it here, very much appreciated. Just one question, if I wanted to add a rule to 'back' as well as 'lay', would the 'signals' work on both, or would I have to add another set of signals for the 'back' part.
Apologies if this is a stupid question, I am simply not sure.
Thanks again Dallas.
Kaz
Dipstick

Dallas

Thanks for this. So I can undertand 1 point. If the price of the favourite never comes back to your lay price then your green up will actually be a red up? Is that right?
Dallas

Dipstick wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:34 am
Dallas

Thanks for this. So I can undertand 1 point. If the price of the favourite never comes back to your lay price then your green up will actually be a red up? Is that right?
Off the top of my head i cant remember the exact way i set this up, soon as am back behind my desk with BA open tuesday ill import the rule and have a look and let you know
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 am
Hi,
I really like this file and would like to say thanks to Dallas for putting it here, very much appreciated. Just one question, if I wanted to add a rule to 'back' as well as 'lay', would the 'signals' work on both, or would I have to add another set of signals for the 'back' part.
Apologies if this is a stupid question, I am simply not sure.
Thanks again Dallas.
Kaz
You would be able to just add a 'back' bet rule - easiest way is if you highlight the lay bet rule and click the two green arrows icon to duplicate it then change the rule type from lay to back

Only other thing you might want to change is the WOM condition for the new back rule otherwise should be good to go, just test in practice mode to start with
Dallas

Dipstick wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:34 am
Dallas

Only if the 'Green up final' rule triggers just before the off - otherwise up till then if a offset is not matched within 10 secs it will look to scratch
Kaz2

Hello Dallas,

Many thanks for this reply and the explanation. Will do exactly that.

Regards
Kaz
ilovepizza82

Does this bot work in staking mode: "by liability (back and lay)" ?
Or do I have to pick some offset option from the left top drop down menu ?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”