Lay if WOM is Greater than 'X' for 5 secs Guardian Automation Bot

Bigste83

Hi Dallas,

I have tried this bot on practice mode on the Austrailian markets (they are the only ones available to me at this time in the morning). It seems to be getting stung (making me a loss) by the difference between the back odds and lay odds being too far apart (mostly due to not enough volume in the market), is there a way I can set this bot to only trigger if and when the odds are only 2 or 3 ticks apart?
Thanks,
Ste
Dallas

Bigste83 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:45 am
Hi Dallas,

I have tried this bot on practice mode on the Austrailian markets (they are the only ones available to me at this time in the morning). It seems to be getting stung (making me a loss) by the difference between the back odds and lay odds being too far apart (mostly due to not enough volume in the market), is there a way I can set this bot to only trigger if and when the odds are only 2 or 3 ticks apart?
Thanks,
Ste
You can use a 'Relative Odds Condition' to test the number of ticks between the back and lay price
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/relative_odds.html
Bigste83

Many thanks Dallas.
Roobetter

This bot often leaves a lay matched in the market as the back is place so gives you exposure. How do we fix this?
Dallas

Roobetter wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:41 pm
This bot often leaves a lay matched in the market as the back is place so gives you exposure. How do we fix this?
The back bet only gets placed when the offset is matched
RCHRAINBOW

Can I ask with this bot. Do you adjust lay bet 3rd favourites and lay bet 4th favourites rules to 20 secs before start time? Or is it just the lay betb3rd favourites?
Dallas

RCHRAINBOW wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:18 pm
Can I ask with this bot. Do you adjust lay bet 3rd favourites and lay bet 4th favourites rules to 20 secs before start time? Or is it just the lay betb3rd favourites?
Both are already armed from 5mins to 20secs before post time, but if you want to change the arm time for either or both you can

If you arm it for later than 20secs before post you'll also need to change the signal rule times, they just need to be armed until just before the lay bets are armed too

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”