Oppose the Morning Tipster Guardian Automation Bot

ilovepizza82

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:41 pm
Got a relatively useful cut/compilation of how this may be useful to reverse in practice, with your own customisations of course.

Hugh Taylor, At The Races most promoted tipster, has his tips "advised price" cut drastically on Saturdays or days of the big meetings as soon as they're published online. More often than not on the big days, his tips will drop from their advised price quite a bit until around post time. If you pick and choose your days or races, you can probably get on for a nice B2L changing Dallas' settings to 5 ticks reduction in 3 minutes, or 7 ticks in 5 minutes, or have a relative tick amount depending on price.

Today, HT's only tip was at 22/1 early/overnite bookie price, so would have been at least that BF price, current price is available to lay at 15, with a projected BFSP of around 9-10. Nice little DOB pre-off if you can catch them like that!

The bookies reaction to the HT is pretty drastic and immediate, within 5 minutes the highest price is 16/1, and within 8 minutes it's 12/1. So the horse has pretty much twice as much chance of winning the race as 10 minutes before....because 1 guy thinks so....and people keep backing it!! :shock:
Where Can i find Taylor's tips and adviced odds coz when i for instance go there:
https://www.attheraces.com/tips/race-by ... es/Kempton
Cant see any of his tips (unless im wrong as I dont use At the post website at all)
wearthefoxhat

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:33 am
Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Got a relatively useful cut/compilation of how this may be useful to reverse in practice, with your own customisations of course.

Hugh Taylor, At The Races most promoted tipster, has his tips "advised price" cut drastically on Saturdays or days of the big meetings as soon as they're published online. More often than not on the big days, his tips will drop from their advised price quite a bit until around post time. If you pick and choose your days or races, you can probably get on for a nice B2L changing Dallas' settings to 5 ticks reduction in 3 minutes, or 7 ticks in 5 minutes, or have a relative tick amount depending on price.

Today, HT's only tip was at 22/1 early/overnite bookie price, so would have been at least that BF price, current price is available to lay at 15, with a projected BFSP of around 9-10. Nice little DOB pre-off if you can catch them like that!

The bookies reaction to the HT is pretty drastic and immediate, within 5 minutes the highest price is 16/1, and within 8 minutes it's 12/1. So the horse has pretty much twice as much chance of winning the race as 10 minutes before....because 1 guy thinks so....and people keep backing it!! :shock:
Where Can i find Taylor's tips and adviced odds coz when i for instance go there:
Cant see any of his tips (unless im wrong as I dont use At the post website at all)

You could always follow him on Twatter...(sic)

https://twitter.com/HughRacing
sa7med

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:49 am
ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:33 am
Dublin_Flyer wrote:

You could always follow him on Twatter...(sic)

https://twitter.com/HughRacing
He sometimes takes some breaks and during those times his page isnt available.
ilovepizza82

Thanks guys !
TJSN1

Sorry, I know it's an old post but I've been having a play with this file and others which use the 'Fixed data and time' trigger. I've noticed that, if I load the markets and automation into Bet Angel the night before, it doesn't seem to work. But if I remove then re-add the automation on the day in question, it does.

Is this expected behaviour, and is there any way around it? I sometime don't have time to logon into the morning and set all my automation running so it would be handy to be able to do it the night before. Thanks
Dallas

TJSN1 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 pm
Sorry, I know it's an old post but I've been having a play with this file and others which use the 'Fixed data and time' trigger. I've noticed that, if I load the markets and automation into Bet Angel the night before, it doesn't seem to work. But if I remove then re-add the automation on the day in question, it does.

Is this expected behaviour, and is there any way around it? I sometime don't have time to logon into the morning and set all my automation running so it would be handy to be able to do it the night before. Thanks
When you say it doesn't work if loaded the night before, are you leaving Bet Angel logged on and running throughout the night
Or switching it off and back on again in the morning?
Or are you using a VPS which is running 24/7?
TJSN1

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:24 pm
TJSN1 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 pm

When you say it doesn't work if loaded the night before, are you leaving Bet Angel logged on and running throughout the night
Or switching it off and back on again in the morning?
Or are you using a VPS which is running 24/7?
I'm running a laptop which I only use for automation, so I leave it on permanently (except for a reboot for updates) and access it remotely. I load the markets and automation the night before but I have found the fixed time trigger doesn't work when I do that.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”