Back Win Mkt Movers in the Place Market Guardian Automation Bot

makkad

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:35 pm
That's not the stake you've changed its the Stored value the bet rule is looking for, if thats changed no bets will be placed.

The signal rules are setting stored values with an amount of 1
The bet rules are looking for an amount of 1 to be set - if not it won't trigger so all these must be set to 1

The stake is changed on the parameters tab (currently set to £10)
Yes, I re-read the the details of the build description. Thanks for patience Dallas ;)
consult

Can this be changed to inplay and used for National Hunt races as they last several minutes
Dallas

consult wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:05 pm
Can this be changed to inplay and used for National Hunt races as they last several minutes
Yes, it would just require the timings to be changed to whatever you wasnt to use
tubis365

Hi,

Thanks for the rule. Works great so far. Just one question. How to limit back bets lets say maximum to 3 per race? Many thanks
Dallas

tubis365 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:38 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the rule. Works great so far. Just one question. How to limit back bets lets say maximum to 3 per race? Many thanks
There is a condition called 'Number of place bet triggers condition', you could set this to less than 4 on the market

It would be best used on the back bet rule of the 'Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ file
tubis365

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:51 pm
tubis365 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:38 pm
Hi,

There is a condition called 'Number of place bet triggers condition', you could set this to less than 4 on the market

It would be best used on the back bet rule of the 'Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ file
Thank you so much for speedy reply! :)
Zedzed1

Hello dalles,

Thank you for this bot. Im trying to build it a little bid different. But i cant work it out completly. What i want is that stored value scans between 3 and 10 min before race of the back odds in 60 seconds get higher or lower then 2 odds. If it find it needs to directly stored and trigger to the other file.
Your signal file is looking for one 1 time. I did this till now
2020-03-10 22_42_29-Window.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Zedzed1 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:45 pm
Hello dalles,

Thank you for this bot. Im trying to build it a little bid different. But i cant work it out completly. What i want is that stored value scans between 3 and 10 min before race of the back odds in 60 seconds get higher or lower then 2 odds. If it find it needs to directly stored and trigger to the other file.

On the win market rule the SV rules just need to be armed from 00:10:00 till 00:03:00 before event start
The Historical Relative odds cond needs to be
Back Price now is
less than
back price 60 secs ago
minus 2 odds

You'll then need to dupicate the 6 SV rules and on the new ones change the Historical Relative odds cond to
Back Price now is
greater than
back price 60 secs ago
plus 2 odds

You can leave the stored values the same, that way no matter which rule triggers for a runener (greater or less than 2 odds) the same stored value name is stored and can be used by the place market rule
Zedzed1

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:13 pm
Zedzed1 wrote:
Hello dalles,

On the win market rule the SV rules just need to be armed from 00:10:00 till 00:03:00 before event start
Back Price now is
less than
back price 60 secs ago
minus 2 odds

You'll then need to dupicate the 6 SV rules and on the new ones change the Historical Relative odds cond to
Back Price now is
greater than
back price 60 secs ago
plus 2 odds

You can leave the stored values the same, that way no matter which rule triggers for a runener (greater or less than 2 odds) the same stored value name is stored and can be used by the place market rule
Thanks again dallas for the quick reply.

This makes things clear. Its working now. I also want to make a second bot out if it. I dont know if this is possible or only true excel automation.

In your example you have noted this:

There are two automation files required for this, the first is called ‘Signal Win Market Movers’ and is applied to the win markets
The second is called ‘Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ and of course, is applied to the place markets.

I want to do the same as before only the trigger must come from the the win markets and also the bet must be placed in the win market. Is this possible to put all rules in 1 automation file?

Already much thanks!
Zedzed1

Zedzed1 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:48 am
Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:13 pm
Zedzed1 wrote:
Hello dalles,

Back Price now is
less than
back price 60 secs ago
minus 2 odds

Back Price now is
greater than
back price 60 secs ago
plus 2 odds

Thanks again dallas for the quick reply.

This makes things clear. Its working now. I also want to make a second bot out if it. I dont know if this is possible or only true excel automation.

In your example you have noted this:

There are two automation files required for this, the first is called ‘Signal Win Market Movers’ and is applied to the win markets
The second is called ‘Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ and of course, is applied to the place markets.

I want to do the same as before only the trigger must come from the the win markets and also the bet must be placed in the win market. Is this possible to put all rules in 1 automation file?

Already much thanks!
I already found by myself. Just merge to one file and setup on the place market!
durango

hi Dallas
1. re number of selections..
you say
Regarding limiting the number of runners you can add a 'Number of selections' condition to the signal rule
That will prevent the signal being set if it doesn't meet your criteria

Do I put in 'greater than 7' if I want to limit to 3 places only ?

2. Is there a way to back the mover in the win market as well ? I saw your previous separate rule for this, can I run that alongside these rules or could it be incorporated in the existing 2 rules .

Not sure if I can run more than one rule on a market
thanks
Dallas

durango wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am
hi Dallas
you say
Regarding limiting the number of runners you can add a 'Number of selections' condition to the signal rule

2. Is there a way to back the mover in the win market as well ? I saw your previous separate rule for this, can I run that alongside these rules or could it be incorporated in the existing 2 rules .

thanks
1, Yes, thats correct

2, Yes you could just copy the rules from the Stemer bot into the win market file here, you'd only really start needing to edit thing if you wanted to check the same runner was moving in both markets
durango

durango wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am
hi Dallas
you say

thanks 1, Yes, thats correct

2, Yes you could just copy the rules from the Stemer bot into the win market file here, you'd only really start needing to edit thing if you wanted to check the same runner was moving in both markets

Many thanks Dallas
Also do I have to add the 2 rules to each market one by one ?
And I really want to be able to back exactly the same selections to win as are selected by the place bot..not sure how to do this .. could it be done within the signal win market movers bot ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:15 am

Many thanks Dallas
Also do I have to add the 2 rules to each market one by one ?
And I really want to be able to back exactly the same selections to win as are selected by the place bot..not sure how to do this .. could it be done within the signal win market movers bot ?
You can create a shortcut key that will apply specfic rules to specifc market types, full details are in this blog
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/

You will though need to manually pick the Guardian nominated selections for each race
durango

Many thanks again Dallas

I really want to be able to back exactly the same selections to win as are selected by the place bot..not sure how to do this .or if indeed it can be done
could it be done within the signal win market file
?
Thanks
Durango

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”