Back Win Mkt Movers in the Place Market Guardian Automation Bot

durango

hi Dallas
1. re number of selections..
you say
Regarding limiting the number of runners you can add a 'Number of selections' condition to the signal rule
That will prevent the signal being set if it doesn't meet your criteria

Do I put in 'greater than 7' if I want to limit to 3 places only ?

2. Is there a way to back the mover in the win market as well ? I saw your previous separate rule for this, can I run that alongside these rules or could it be incorporated in the existing 2 rules .

Not sure if I can run more than one rule on a market
thanks
Dallas

durango wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am
hi Dallas
you say
Regarding limiting the number of runners you can add a 'Number of selections' condition to the signal rule

2. Is there a way to back the mover in the win market as well ? I saw your previous separate rule for this, can I run that alongside these rules or could it be incorporated in the existing 2 rules .

thanks
1, Yes, thats correct

2, Yes you could just copy the rules from the Stemer bot into the win market file here, you'd only really start needing to edit thing if you wanted to check the same runner was moving in both markets
durango

durango wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am
hi Dallas
you say

thanks 1, Yes, thats correct

2, Yes you could just copy the rules from the Stemer bot into the win market file here, you'd only really start needing to edit thing if you wanted to check the same runner was moving in both markets

Many thanks Dallas
Also do I have to add the 2 rules to each market one by one ?
And I really want to be able to back exactly the same selections to win as are selected by the place bot..not sure how to do this .. could it be done within the signal win market movers bot ?
Dallas

durango wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:15 am

Many thanks Dallas
Also do I have to add the 2 rules to each market one by one ?
And I really want to be able to back exactly the same selections to win as are selected by the place bot..not sure how to do this .. could it be done within the signal win market movers bot ?
You can create a shortcut key that will apply specfic rules to specifc market types, full details are in this blog
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... one-click/

You will though need to manually pick the Guardian nominated selections for each race
durango

Many thanks again Dallas

I really want to be able to back exactly the same selections to win as are selected by the place bot..not sure how to do this .or if indeed it can be done
could it be done within the signal win market file
?
Thanks
Durango
makkad

Dallas,

Re-visiting this bot.

If there is more than 1 signal, say 2 or 3 (I had one this morning in oz racing). What rule would i need to only place one bet on the "most" favourite (i.e. Greater Implied Probability (IP) - lowest odds).

In other words if the odds are 2/1, 3/1, 5/1 then place a bet on the 2/1 horse only

I have already placed a condition "Place bet triggers in the market = 0" -to ensure only 1 x bet is placed. But I'm unsure as to whether this will select the higjes of the IP values
keithbraddy

Hi Dallas

Many thanks for your posts and bafs

It really helps me as a novice to understand better how it all works so much appreciated

A question which may sound silly and apologies if it is

For this automation there are two files ... when I set the baf to run against a race which one do I use or how do I include both?

The drop down only allows one automation file per race .. I hope that makes sense so I am not sure which one to include etc

Many thanks

Keith

apols if this is a silly question
Dallas

keithbraddy wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:06 am
Hi Dallas

Many thanks for your posts and bafs

It really helps me as a novice to understand better how it all works so much appreciated

A question which may sound silly and apologies if it is

For this automation there are two files ... when I set the baf to run against a race which one do I use or how do I include both?

The drop down only allows one automation file per race .. I hope that makes sense so I am not sure which one to include etc

Many thanks

Keith

apols if this is a silly question
Glad to hear you have been finding them useful

For these rules you need to add both the win and place markets into Guardian then apply the ‘Signal Win Mkt Movers’ to the win markets
and the 'Back win market movers in the place market' to the place markets
keithbraddy

Many thanks much appreciated
sgeorgepa62

Good day guys,

I have been trying different things with this Bot and i really love the potential here, is it possible to flip this and have it play in the place market but with a dutch staking rather then set amounts, i have kind of looked at trying to dutch both the back place market but also want to look at the lay dutch side of it as well, still getting my head around all the different rules etc but if somone has already tried this would love to hear from you.
Dallas

sgeorgepa62 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:06 am
Good day guys,

I have been trying different things with this Bot and i really love the potential here, is it possible to flip this and have it play in the place market but with a dutch staking rather then set amounts, i have kind of looked at trying to dutch both the back place market but also want to look at the lay dutch side of it as well, still getting my head around all the different rules etc but if somone has already tried this would love to hear from you.
Yes, if you change the staking on the 'Parameters' tab to by book% that will allow you to back multiple runners for the same profit
sgeorgepa62

Ok thanks Dallas for the response so would that be for each rule with a stake parameter? and again would that work if you were looking to lay the place market?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”