Back Win Mkt Movers in the Place Market Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Pitters2019 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:42 pm
Dallas

My understanding is that this Automation File is loaded into the Place Markets.
Does this then allow a totally separate Automation File to be loaded into the corresponding Win Market?
Thus allowing 2 Automation Files to be run against one race?

Many thanks

Keith
There are two files in the opening post to download, one for the win the other the place market

Once added your guardian page will look similar to this (without the nominated selections)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026
Pitters2019

Thank you.

I didn't download the Signal File - hence nothing happened.

Thus, the Loading of the Signals File prevents an Alternative Automation File in the Win Market.

I'm clear now
makkad

I'm a newbie and have tried to run the above 2 automation files - unsuccessfully
I'm sure I've made a blunder somewhere - but I haven't amended any of the 2 x files.
I've loaded the horse race markets for today, but there's nothing happening

Need some advice please
ba1.jpg
ba2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:19 pm
I'm a newbie and have tried to run the above 2 automation files - unsuccessfully
I'm sure I've made a blunder somewhere - but I haven't amended any of the 2 x files.
I've loaded the horse race markets for today, but there's nothing happening

Need some advice please

ba1.jpg
ba2.jpg
Looks like your not refreshing the markets fast enough, if you increase the refresh rate to the fastest speed possible, then on the 'Advanced Settings' tab tick the 'Restrict Refresh option' and enter
360 secs before start time
60 secs after start time

That should do it
makkad

Dallas...

Looks like your not refreshing the markets fast enough, if you increase the refresh rate to the fastest speed possible, then on the 'Advanced Settings' tab tick the 'Restrict Refresh option' and enter
360 secs before start time
60 secs after start time

That should do it

It now works perfectly - Thank you :D

Is it possible to limit the amount of runners - i.e. minimum = 8 runners (3 places), or ignore 7 or less runners :?:
makkad

So, I tried practice mode yesterday and it wrked perfectly, today I tried "live" mode.

The first part of the bot worked fine and picked out a 'mover
ba1.jpg
However, no bet was placed on the place market for mover 6 (see above)
ba1.jpg
Not sure what I need to do - any help will be much appreciated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:18 pm
So, I tried practice mode yesterday and it wrked perfectly, today I tried "live" mode.

The first part of the bot worked fine and picked out a 'mover

ba1.jpg

However, no bet was placed on the place market for mover 6 (see above)

ba1.jpg

Not sure what I need to do - any help will be much appreciated
It looks like you've reverted back to the slower refresh rate and are not using restrict refresh option

Regarding limiting the number of runners you can add a 'Number of selections' condition to the signal rule
That will prevent the signal being set if it doesn't meet your criteria
makkad

Thanks for your reply Dallas
Still no joy - I've stitched the info you suggested....
ba1.jpg
Still no place market bet made
ba2.jpg
Should I try to come out of BA and re-launch?
The only thing I amended was the stake to £2 - I saved the changed data - but the Rule Description say £1 bet - I don't think has an effect though
ba3.jpg
makkad

Just spotted my error, I've changed the "Amount" back to "1" - I didn't realise this was a variable/signal. I thought it was the stake amount :?

I reckon it will work now, but, how will my stake be determined?

Cheers
Dallas

That's not the stake you've changed its the Stored value the bet rule is looking for, if thats changed no bets will be placed.

The signal rules are setting stored values with an amount of 1
The bet rules are looking for an amount of 1 to be set - if not it won't trigger so all these must be set to 1

The stake is changed on the parameters tab (currently set to £10)
makkad

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:35 pm
That's not the stake you've changed its the Stored value the bet rule is looking for, if thats changed no bets will be placed.

The signal rules are setting stored values with an amount of 1
The bet rules are looking for an amount of 1 to be set - if not it won't trigger so all these must be set to 1

The stake is changed on the parameters tab (currently set to £10)
Yes, I re-read the the details of the build description. Thanks for patience Dallas ;)
consult

Can this be changed to inplay and used for National Hunt races as they last several minutes
Dallas

consult wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:05 pm
Can this be changed to inplay and used for National Hunt races as they last several minutes
Yes, it would just require the timings to be changed to whatever you wasnt to use
tubis365

Hi,

Thanks for the rule. Works great so far. Just one question. How to limit back bets lets say maximum to 3 per race? Many thanks
Dallas

tubis365 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:38 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the rule. Works great so far. Just one question. How to limit back bets lets say maximum to 3 per race? Many thanks
There is a condition called 'Number of place bet triggers condition', you could set this to less than 4 on the market

It would be best used on the back bet rule of the 'Back Win Market Movers in the Place Market’ file

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”