WOM Scalping Guardian Automation Bot

yorklad

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:31 pm
yorklad wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:16 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:23 am

.bls files are ladder settings files so they need to be imported into your ladder settings editor not Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
Thanks very much for your reply Dallas, unfortunately it wont work, i've tried putting the .bls file in different folders on my computer, and even that won't work ,when i move to the folders i put the file in it doesn't show on the list for some reason, also i can't even open the file on my computer, i don't know if this is the reason it doesn't show up in the folders i've copied the file to, or if there's an app i can dowload to open the .bls file.
i'm totally stumped with this, technology isn't my strong point as you may have gathered,so i'll have to do without unless you have any other ideas on how it will import into the ladder screen, I'm using the latest version of B A by the way.
Thanks again,
It won't matter which folder its in or even if its on your desktop, once you opened the ladder settings editor and click the 'import' button as shown in the image of the folder above you'll be able to navigate to the folder its in (or your desktop) and select it for import

If you can't see it then it means you are using the import option of another part of Bet Angel for example Guardian - which will only show .baf files in a folder as thats all it can import
Thanks Dallas for your time and patience, i've got it now, hopefully won't need to ask you again, certainly on the same subject.
thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”