Scalp at the Top & Bottom of a Range Guardian Automation Bot

mtrehearn

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:12 am
mtrehearn wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:36 am
Thanks Dallas, another great bot example.

Is there a way to make this look at the short term changes range (the pink bars on the ladder) instead of an overall range? Or maybe even to consider has any volume being traded above the current price point in the last say 60 seconds?

Thanks.
Short answer is no, but what you could do though is maybe use rolling high/low traded prices which can be easily configured to cover any time you want and trigger bets if a new high/low price is set

and this example has a rules file which stores the rolling high/low during the last 30secs
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=22504
Thank you that looks like just the ticket.

Bit of a newbie - how can I use the stored values to then place a trade? What i am aiming for is to scalp the back when it hits the top of the most recently traded? So could i add some sort of "if current back traded price = top rolling traded price then place back bet"?

Thanks again.
EasyRead

Has the market changed since this was first put up? e.g. Matched Betting, big money algos.

I know these are basic bots which are meant to be built upon to be profitable.

However, I tried the Bot mentioned in the thread on perhaps a limited number of races and they all seemed to lose.

I know it is probably me looking for an easy profit. Perhaps I should put set up an algo to do the opposite.

Anyway, going back to the original question, do you think the market has changed with Matched Betters etc?
adryan87

EasyRead wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:07 pm
Has the market changed since this was first put up? e.g. Matched Betting, big money algos.

I know these are basic bots which are meant to be built upon to be profitable.

However, I tried the Bot mentioned in the thread on perhaps a limited number of races and they all seemed to lose.

I know it is probably me looking for an easy profit. Perhaps I should put set up an algo to do the opposite.

Anyway, going back to the original question, do you think the market has changed with Matched Betters etc?
My opinion is,not. Only this bot,and all bots from here will not work. They are just an idea..I have not seen one user to Say IT worked for him. Only if he made n tweaks...and for this,you need to know a lot of things 😅😅
Step93

Someone can show me all the steps for create this automation on BETDAQ?
thanks at all!
Dallas

Step93 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 pm
thanks at all!
Same as the other file you enquired about not all the required options are available in the Betdaq version to recreate this
Step93

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:22 pm
Step93 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 pm
thanks at all!
Same as the other file you enquired about not all the required options are available in the Betdaq version to recreate this
okok many thanks Dallas!
ShaunWhite

adryan87 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:00 am
all bots from here will not work.
They all "work".
But in the same way a saw "works" but you still need to know how to use it. It doesn't even make sense that a ready made bot would make you a profit, otherwise every Tom Dick and Harry would download it and by the nature of exchange the edge would diminish and it would no longer be profitable.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”