Scalping if Pressure has Built Guardian Automation Bot

osasogieusigbe

Hi,
I am new to this forum, and I am interested in this bot. How do I get permission to access this file please?
Dallas

osasogieusigbe wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:34 am
Hi,
I am new to this forum, and I am interested in this bot. How do I get permission to access this file please?
You just need to be logged into the forum
malukuboi89

Hello everyone.

I need help with this automation. i tried to green out as soon as i hit the profit or its on the green. but it never green out, instead it placed another bet.

I tried add
condition type - Close trade profit condition
add rule - Green all selection

but it never green out. i wanted to green as soon as it hit profit.

thanks you
Dallas

malukuboi89 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:57 pm
Hello everyone.

I need help with this automation. i tried to green out as soon as i hit the profit or its on the green. but it never green out, instead it placed another bet.

I tried add
condition type - Close trade profit condition
add rule - Green all selection

but it never green out. i wanted to green as soon as it hit profit.

thanks you
The bot will restart the process again with a new bet once you've greened up or there are no unmatched bets in the market, if you want to stop that from happening you need to add conditions to the back and lay bet rules
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Kermy74

Is there any way of having markers to show the percentage value of money at the best 3 prices ie 100% 50% and 50%? This way you could quickly have that info displayed on the ladder without having to do any workings out, and it might help when it's a good indication when to enter a trade.
Dallas

Kermy74 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm
Is there any way of having markers to show the percentage value of money at the best 3 prices ie 100% 50% and 50%? This way you could quickly have that info displayed on the ladder without having to do any workings out, and it might help when it's a good indication when to enter a trade.
Do you mean compare each one individually?
ie, the best back price against the best lay price
2nd best price against the 2nd best lay price
Kermy74

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Kermy74 wrote:
Yes. The same as the bot in this thread but as markers so it would be easier to identify if the money was 100% higher than either the back or lay side.

For example if the money was 100% higher on the back side at the best price than the lay side a marker would highlight on the ladder, same for the 2nd and 3rd price. This would save time so you don’t have to calculate the difference in price on either side, and I’m also shit at maths!!🤣
Dallas

Kermy74 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:12 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Kermy74 wrote:
Yes. The same as the bot in this thread but as markers so it would be easier to identify if the money was 100% higher than either the back or lay side.

For example if the money was 100% higher on the back side at the best price than the lay side a marker would highlight on the ladder, same for the 2nd and 3rd price. This would save time so you don’t have to calculate the difference in price on either side, and I’m also shit at maths!!🤣
If you duplicate the back bet rule twice (using the icon with two green arrows at the top of the window) so you have three copies of it
Then change each of their rule types into 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rules

Next on the conditions tab there is three conditions to test the money waiting at the best three prices
On the first rule delete the 2nd and 3rd of these
On the second rule delete the 1st and 3rd
On the third rule delete the 1st and 2nd

The unmatched bets cond can be deleted on all three

Now you'll have one rule that compares the best price each side against each other
another that compares the 2nd best price against each other
and one for the third best price

Then on the stored value tab of the first rule store the best lay price with the name 'best_lay' (or whatever you want)
Then on the stored value tab of the second rule store the 2nd best lay price with the name '2nd_best_lay' (or whatever you want)
Then on the stored value tab of the third rule store the 3rd best lay price with the name '3rd_best_lay' (or whatever you want)

You'll then need three clear stored value conditions, each of these can be created by duplicating each of the above, then changing the condition to test the money waiting is now less than
and on the Stored value tab use the 'Clear Stored Value'

effectively you'll be clearing the marker with these if the money waiting drops to low on one side

Thats the rule edited
Now you just have to create the markers using the names of those stored values
TamDog

Thanks for all your hard work and bot sharing Dallas. I am new and its really helping me understand things...albeit slowly..i will get there. Much appreciated.
Dallas

TamDog wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:36 pm
Thanks for all your hard work and bot sharing Dallas. I am new and its really helping me understand things...albeit slowly..i will get there. Much appreciated.
No probs, glad to hear they are helping

allankane

I just spent the best part of yesterday building my first bit of automation. It was a struggle. It, and this may sound familiar, checks the combined money on the 3 top back and lay prices on the fav and 2nd fav. It looks for a couple of conditions

Back to lay if the money on the fav lay side best 3 prices (combined) is greater than the back side +50%
Lay to back if the reverse is true.
The second condition is that the 2nd fav has to have the reverse condition be true. In other words, one has pressure up, whilst the other has pressure down.
The final condition is that the 1st and 2nd fav have to be 50% of the book.
It only ever backs or lays the fav, the 2nd fav is used to strengthen the indicator only.

In any event, I post all this, because this morning I was looking for examples to spread the trade exit and came across your bot Dallas. Whilst it doesn't do exactly what I wanted, I could have saved myself a few hours of pain. Duuuh!

I guess on the flip side I learned a lot that I might not have had I just used this bot as a starting point.

Thanks for this work Dallas, I have just downloaded it and it will be interesting to see how elegant your solution is as opposed to my ham fisted first attempt.
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Referring to the changes you outlined below in a previous post, I have attached some screen shots. Could you tell me if they look okay. I have shown just the back bet conditions , stored values etc for one level of back bets. If they are correct then the remainder and the lay side will be correct. I have put in a couple of other minor alterations about odds etc but apart from that I think I have followed the instructions correctly.
Regards,
Anthony

If you duplicate the back bet rule twice (using the icon with two green arrows at the top of the window) so you have three copies of it
Then change each of their rule types into 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rules

Next on the conditions tab there is three conditions to test the money waiting at the best three prices
On the first rule delete the 2nd and 3rd of these
On the second rule delete the 1st and 3rd
On the third rule delete the 1st and 2nd

The unmatched bets cond can be deleted on all three

Now you'll have one rule that compares the best price each side against each other
another that compares the 2nd best price against each other
and one for the third best price

Then on the stored value tab of the first rule store the best lay price with the name 'best_lay' (or whatever you want)
Then on the stored value tab of the second rule store the 2nd best lay price with the name '2nd_best_lay' (or whatever you want)
Then on the stored value tab of the third rule store the 3rd best lay price with the name '3rd_best_lay' (or whatever you want)

You'll then need three clear stored value conditions, each of these can be created by duplicating each of the above, then changing the condition to test the money waiting is now less than
and on the Stored value tab use the 'Clear Stored Value'

effectively you'll be clearing the marker with these if the money waiting drops to low on one side

Thats the rule edited
Now you just have to create the markers using the names of those stored values
[/quote]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ajanthony

Two more screen shots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its difficult to say as some of those screenshots are not showing every thing and the rule names are a little confussing

For example the second rule is called place back bet although its is now correctly a 'Set/Modify stored value' rule

But it should be storing the best lay price with the name 'best_lay' (or whatever you want) and the only Stored value rule I can see in your images is clearing a Stored Value
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Probably easier if I attach the baf file. As it turns out the bot as is ran without a single loss on 5 UK meetings overnight. It also ran at a profit on Aus races yesterday so it must be close to correct I would assume. Anyway, if you wouldn't mind just looking at the settings and advising on whether I got it like you explained apart from the names and a few additions I made. I know you don't test bots so a just an eye over it would be appreciated.
Regards,
Anthony

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”