Scalping if Pressure has Built Guardian Automation Bot

Atho55

I have tinkered with (Best Back 1 + Best Back 2 + Best Back 3) > (Lay Best 1 + Lay Best 2 + Lay Best 3) + 100-200% It works to some degree but needs a few more conditions like WOM.

Decreasing the traded range time in settings from 30 to 10 on the Ladder view looked to show over the 10s a small trading range of 3-4 ticks. X Amount over Y seconds type thing. Not got round to integrating that yet but think it might help
BetBuddy

BetBuddy wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:35 pm
Freespeechfiona wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:22 pm
Ran it all with varying settings from 100% - 85%, changing the scalping times etc. No luck in finding anything that worked, most races showed a loss. I'd like to think there's a way of making this work though.
Hcap races where the 1st favoruite odds > 3 and and 4th favourite odds < 10.

Each type of race needs a different type of automation.

One type of automation does not fit all types of markets.
Or

Find races where the difference in odds between 1st and 4th Favourite is < 4 odds.

1st = 3
2nd = 4
3rd = 5
4th = 6

1st = 4
2nd = 5
3rd = 6
4th = 7

1st = 5
2nd = 6
3rd = 7
4th = 8

1st = 6
2nd = 7
3rd = 8
4th = 9

You get the point....
enigma1978

Guys, sorry for reviving a fairly old post, but a quick question. Is there a way through automation to automatically pick hcap races, or only use the automation on the odds you've set out above, i.e no more than a 4 odd gap between 1st and 4th runners?
Dallas

enigma1978 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:45 pm
Guys, sorry for reviving a fairly old post, but a quick question. Is there a way through automation to automatically pick hcap races, or only use the automation on the odds you've set out above, i.e no more than a 4 odd gap between 1st and 4th runners?
You would need to filter for race types like H'cap races at search, there is an example market filter you can download from the following thread which just requires the text changing from Chs and Hur to H'cap
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=18681

To test the price between the 1st and 4th runner you can add a 'Relative odds' condition to the back/lay rule
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/relative_odds.html
BetBuddy

Hi,

I have found it works best when the following conditions are met:

- From 10 minutes to 5 minutes
- Favourite >= 4.00
- Any Selection Between 4.00 and 10.00
- BTL if Best Lay Amount > (1% Of Selections Traded Volume Amount) AND Best Lay Amount > (Best Back Amount + 100%) AND WOM(56,33,11) < 30%
- LTB if Best Back Amount > (1% Of Selections Traded Volume Amount) AND Best Back Amount > (Best Lay Amount + 100%) AND WOM(56,33,11) > 70%

However, you need to build in additional triggers to cancel unmatched trades if certain things move against you before your initial trade is matched. You can also get it to cancel if/when spoof money appears in the 3rd Best back/Lay columns. Also, if opening with Offset/Stop then you need to makesure it accounts for the fact that the offset and/or stop could get rejected by BF. Yes, it happens.

And finally, dont take the best market price when opening your trades. :D

Goodluck,
osasogieusigbe

Hi,
I am new to this forum, and I am interested in this bot. How do I get permission to access this file please?
Dallas

osasogieusigbe wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:34 am
Hi,
I am new to this forum, and I am interested in this bot. How do I get permission to access this file please?
You just need to be logged into the forum
malukuboi89

Hello everyone.

I need help with this automation. i tried to green out as soon as i hit the profit or its on the green. but it never green out, instead it placed another bet.

I tried add
condition type - Close trade profit condition
add rule - Green all selection

but it never green out. i wanted to green as soon as it hit profit.

thanks you
Dallas

malukuboi89 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:57 pm
Hello everyone.

I need help with this automation. i tried to green out as soon as i hit the profit or its on the green. but it never green out, instead it placed another bet.

I tried add
condition type - Close trade profit condition
add rule - Green all selection

but it never green out. i wanted to green as soon as it hit profit.

thanks you
The bot will restart the process again with a new bet once you've greened up or there are no unmatched bets in the market, if you want to stop that from happening you need to add conditions to the back and lay bet rules
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Kermy74

Is there any way of having markers to show the percentage value of money at the best 3 prices ie 100% 50% and 50%? This way you could quickly have that info displayed on the ladder without having to do any workings out, and it might help when it's a good indication when to enter a trade.
Dallas

Kermy74 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:56 pm
Is there any way of having markers to show the percentage value of money at the best 3 prices ie 100% 50% and 50%? This way you could quickly have that info displayed on the ladder without having to do any workings out, and it might help when it's a good indication when to enter a trade.
Do you mean compare each one individually?
ie, the best back price against the best lay price
2nd best price against the 2nd best lay price
Kermy74

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Kermy74 wrote:
Yes. The same as the bot in this thread but as markers so it would be easier to identify if the money was 100% higher than either the back or lay side.

For example if the money was 100% higher on the back side at the best price than the lay side a marker would highlight on the ladder, same for the 2nd and 3rd price. This would save time so you don’t have to calculate the difference in price on either side, and I’m also shit at maths!!🤣
Dallas

Kermy74 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:12 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:05 pm
Kermy74 wrote:
Yes. The same as the bot in this thread but as markers so it would be easier to identify if the money was 100% higher than either the back or lay side.

For example if the money was 100% higher on the back side at the best price than the lay side a marker would highlight on the ladder, same for the 2nd and 3rd price. This would save time so you don’t have to calculate the difference in price on either side, and I’m also shit at maths!!🤣
If you duplicate the back bet rule twice (using the icon with two green arrows at the top of the window) so you have three copies of it
Then change each of their rule types into 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rules

Next on the conditions tab there is three conditions to test the money waiting at the best three prices
On the first rule delete the 2nd and 3rd of these
On the second rule delete the 1st and 3rd
On the third rule delete the 1st and 2nd

The unmatched bets cond can be deleted on all three

Now you'll have one rule that compares the best price each side against each other
another that compares the 2nd best price against each other
and one for the third best price

Then on the stored value tab of the first rule store the best lay price with the name 'best_lay' (or whatever you want)
Then on the stored value tab of the second rule store the 2nd best lay price with the name '2nd_best_lay' (or whatever you want)
Then on the stored value tab of the third rule store the 3rd best lay price with the name '3rd_best_lay' (or whatever you want)

You'll then need three clear stored value conditions, each of these can be created by duplicating each of the above, then changing the condition to test the money waiting is now less than
and on the Stored value tab use the 'Clear Stored Value'

effectively you'll be clearing the marker with these if the money waiting drops to low on one side

Thats the rule edited
Now you just have to create the markers using the names of those stored values
TamDog

Thanks for all your hard work and bot sharing Dallas. I am new and its really helping me understand things...albeit slowly..i will get there. Much appreciated.
Dallas

TamDog wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:36 pm
Thanks for all your hard work and bot sharing Dallas. I am new and its really helping me understand things...albeit slowly..i will get there. Much appreciated.
No probs, glad to hear they are helping

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”