"NLT (No Loss Trade) on Fav(orite) & Safety V1"

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
1point5wizard

Hi all, i am tinkering around a lot and learning stuff with all these examples very cool you share with us.

this is a modification of "Create a Free Bet on the Fav Guardian Automation Bot" by Dallas
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11388

IMO its very simple and i like simple.

--------------------------------------------------
About "NLT (No Loss Trade) on Fav & Safety V1" Based on viewtopic.php?f=53&t=11388 by Dallas.

had to delete previous files to upload this one so just went with clean sheet

Tweaked all numbers and what not triggers where missed because of bad timing on rules.
finally seems to be working as intended. attached is latest version "NLT on Fav & Safety V1" (V3.1 if you will)

still some work to do on timing of greening it just happened to me that it greened when horse was already wining and had secured win.

AS ALWAYS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----
Upload V1.1 which i am now testing myself, seems to be doing fine, judge yourself, previous version had lot of bugs.
AS ALWAYS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 1point5wizard on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
nickv89

Hi Great idea with bot

I can get it to keep the back bet once in play? the keep all rule seems like its not firing?

any ideas

thanks
Nick
1point5wizard

yeah you should really tweak the timing option and conditions i also had this problems sometimes and made some adjusting, good thing it is very flexible
1point5wizard

nickv89 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:32 pm
Hi Great idea with bot

I can get it to keep the back bet once in play? the keep all rule seems like its not firing?

any ideas

thanks
Nick
sorry didn't really read well.

the keep rule is not for all its just for the lay.
if no match on the back bet then it will just cancel and nothing else will happen you can copy the keep rule and adjust it for back bet.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”