Back bet bot

jamesg46

I've been playing around with automation a lot more recently and I thought I'd share a bot with the forum that exploits History Lists, as an example of what can be done within automation for other newbies to automation like me.

In this file it contains 3 seperate back bet rules all with the same criteria, apart from odds. First back bet rule looks to place a bet between odds of 3 & 4 second rule between 2 & 3 & third rule between 1.8 & 2. The reason for this is for each one of these rules it looks to close the trade differently, between 3 & 4 it's looking to trade out in a tighter range than the rules at lesser odds, reason behind that is that moves may be more exaggerated the more a runner is fancied.

Criteria is for Runner 1 (Betfair row 1.)

Back Book % of selection is greater than VWAP Book % of selection... meaning that the current back price is below VWAP.
Back Book % either 5, 10 or 15 seconds ago to be less than current Back Book %, indicating backing activity.
Unmatched volume sitting waiting at the 1st & 2nd best lay price (Now) is greater than the money sitting waiting at the 1st & 2nd best available back prices.
The Back Book % of Row 2, 3 & 4 must be less than the VWAP Book %, meaning all those 3 runners odds must be above VWAP, indicating potential lay bias.
Back Book % on Row 2 must have been greater 5, 10 or 15 seconds ago, indicatig lay activity.

Once a bet has been placed a signal is set on each of the rules that tells the exit part of the automation to trigger the exit bets. There is NO stop loss in place, there is only a green all at post rule.

I've only had a quick play around with this so it really is just for anyone who may want to explore the possibilities within automation, and therefore I recommend not using this in a live market.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jamesg46 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
davebeddo

Very interesting ideas. Thanks for posting the bot.
sturt128

Hi James
I have recently purchased a software package from an Australian supplier and would like to automate it with a Betfair bot.
If you are interested I would be prepared to pay you to make it happen.
The results of the service are outstanding thus far for horse racing world wide.
Let me know if you want more information
Regards
jamesg46

sturt128 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 am
Hi James
I have recently purchased a software package from an Australian supplier and would like to automate it with a Betfair bot.
The results of the service are outstanding thus far for horse racing world wide.
Regards
Sorry, you're asking the wrong person. Automation is something I'm exploring, it's not a skill set that I'm comfortable with.

There are others on this forum that offer automation services. Search for Lee Cal on twitter, he offers a service to build Betfair automation using BetAngel software. Good luck.
elbowmiss

sturt128 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 am
Hi James geometry dash world
Regards
Personal information security is important to me. Is it truly safe?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”