Assistance on automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lynchie78

Hi folks, I am new to the software and trying to iron out a couple of issues I am having.

The team have explained how I can add multiple rules to markets which is great. I am running a couple of rules to lay the favorite and also lay the field on horses, I am also running lay the favorite in greyhounds along with a BAF I downloaded on here, GreyhoundLayDrift automation.

The issue I appear to be having is my bets don't appear to ping unless I open them in Bet Angel beforehand. Am I missing something? I want to leave the software running throughout the day without any intervention from me. I have switched off "CONFIRM BETS" in behavior.

Thank you.
Dallas

Bet Angel needs to have an active connection to Betfairs servers at all times to retrieve market updates and trigger bets when required.
So make sure you disable hibernation mode on your PC, also ensure you are refreshing the markets quickly enough
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
lynchie78

Thanks Dallas, I have the laptop set to not sleep. That isn't the issue. Nor is connectivity as I am online with other bits here. Just seems odd the bets do not ping until I click into the market.
Dallas

lynchie78 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:30 pm
Thanks Dallas, I have the laptop set to not sleep. That isn't the issue. Nor is connectivity as I am online with other bits here. Just seems odd the bets do not ping until I click into the market.
If you need to click on a market for the bets to trigger then its 100% a refresh issue so that link should solve it
(assuming you don't still have confirm bets enabled and are having to do that)
lynchie78

Legend, thanks Dallas...

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”