Pre off automation help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Step93

hi all, I use the bet angel's version for betdaq so I can't download the files unfortunately :cry:
Could you kindly tell me the steps to create the following automation:
I would like to enter in the last 5 minutes before the start of the race on the favorite horse, with take profit of 10 ticks and stop loss point of 5 ticks
Thanks to anyone who can help me :D
ArticalBadboy

Hello,

You need one rule...Place a back bet
Arm trigger at 00:05:00
Apply to selection position 1(In order of Favouritism)
In Parameters you want Offset Bet with Greening and Stop
Offset ticks 10
Stop Trigger Ticks 5
You will need to pick when the stop bet is placed, by filling in the 'place at' value. To fulfil your request, you want that at 5 as well.

HOWEVER....please experiment with low stakes for the following reasons:
1. Betangel for BD doesn't have testing functionality
2. If you do put the 'place at' value at the same as the 'stop', you will not get matched if the price moves out quickly
3. 5 ticks is quite a small stop. A lot can happen in the 5 mins before a race and you may get stopped out before the race even starts
4. If your selection doesn't get a good start I would imagine you will get stopped out immediately

What you do is none of my business, but your request is quite a basic automation and would be easy to anyone who has read the BA guide.
Can I suggest you do a bit more reading/research before going live. I'm not being condescending, just trying to save someone from losing money!

I don't believe in luck so won't wish you that, but hope it works for you.
Anbell

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:20 am
please experiment with low stakes
This is always good advice. Can I also add that it's always a good idea to keep your BF balance/wallet at a minimum, because eventually you'll run a bot and the settings won't be quite right and you'll empty the account.

I've been doing this a long time, and yet it still happened to me the other day (and it'll happen to me again). I had 2000 bets when I meant to have 30.
Step93

Offset ticks 10
Stop trigger ticks 5 place at ticks 5

After there is offset batches,what amount should by enter??
Many thanks for all!!
Step93

I am also adding the other rule, green all selection option, in the 9 seconds up to 1 second before the market goes into play, so I close the operation and avoid going into play in case nothing happened :) :)
ShaunWhite

Step93 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:21 am
After there is offset batches,what amount should by enter??
Many thanks for all!!
On testing stake there's not much point in having batches. But when/if you scale up it's up to you what batch size you want.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”