Back and lay

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
grimm

Can some guide me how to do following automation
Back the favt with 1 tick profit.
Dont back again unless it's match 1st bet.
Keep un match bet in play for 20sec. Thanks
Dallas

You want to scalp pre-off for 1 tick then if you have a unmatched bet leave it go in-play for upto 20secs?
If so then after 20secs?

Or is all the scalping to be done in-play?
grimm

Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:00 pm
You want to scalp pre-off for 1 tick then if you have a unmatched bet leave it go in-play for upto 20secs?
If so then after 20secs?

Back bet start last 5min to 20sec before inplay. Any un match bet goes in play for 20sec if not match closed all bet. But don't place another back bet unless 1st matched. Hope that make sense.
ShaunWhite

grimm wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:27 pm
Dallas wrote:
If so then after 20secs?

Back bet start last 5min to 20sec before inplay. Any un match bet goes in play for 20sec if not match closed all bet. But don't place another back bet unless 1st matched. Hope that make sense.

If the lay isn't matched 20s into the race you instead want to lay at any price it happens to be at that time? A horse that starts badly is going to wipe out a lot of those 1 tick gains, you'd be better off just closing at BSP and taking the smaller hit.
grimm

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:53 pm
grimm wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:27 pm
Dallas wrote:
If so then after 20secs?

If the lay isn't matched 20s into the race you instead want to lay at any price it happens to be at that time? A horse that starts badly is going to wipe out a lot of those 1 tick gains, you'd be better off just closing at BSP and taking the smaller hit.
thanks for advice. im happy to do that.
any idea how i set that rule up?
ShaunWhite

grimm wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:49 pm
There's a few ways, either add a rule to Close Trade on Selection with Greening, or Green All Selections, or maybe convert your unmatched bet with a TakeSP rule.

Make a cuppa and read through the Automation Reference guide a few times and I'm sure you'll pick it up. If not I'm sure Dallas will guide you to a ready made example.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:11 pm
grimm wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:49 pm
There's a few ways, either add a rule to Close Trade on Selection with Greening, or Green All Selections, or maybe convert your unmatched bet with a TakeSP rule.

Make a cuppa and read through the Automation Reference guide a few times and I'm sure you'll pick it up. If not I'm sure Dallas will guide you to a ready made example.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw
I'd always suggest reading the user guide as well

But there are a few variations of scalping bots in the pre-off racing section which you could start with.
Most of these will do what you want but also have addition conditions before they trigger which you can of course just remove
viewforum.php?f=53
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Could you please run your eyes over this and tell me why it is not keeping my unmatched bets once in play.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ajanthony

Sorry Dallas,
One more query on that bot. I want it to back multiple runners (but only once each runner) but it only backs one and then doesn't back anymore even though the rule is complied with.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:03 am
Hi Dallas,
Could you please run your eyes over this and tell me why it is not keeping my unmatched bets once in play.
Regards,
Anthony
The keep unmatched bets rule is 'Always armed' with no conditions - so will trigger as soon as you apply it to the market and well before any bets have been placed

You need to arm it to trigger after the back bet/s have been placed (by adding a number of unmatched bets condition on selection condition and increasing the the number times it triggers and re-arms)
Looking at your rules set up you could use around 30 triggers re-arming every 2 secs - that should ensure no matter when a new bet is placed within the minute the back bet rule is armed for it will trigger the keep unmatched bets rule just after
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:24 am
Sorry Dallas,
One more query on that bot. I want it to back multiple runners (but only once each runner) but it only backs one and then doesn't back anymore even though the rule is complied with.
Regards,
Anthony
You only have it set to trigger 1 time, you need to set this to the maximum amount of selections you might want to back then use a 'Number of place bet triggers condition on selection is equal to 0'
To ensure it never triggers on the same selection more than once
ajanthony

Thank you Dallas,
I will give those a try and see how it goes. More work to do on it I know but one step at a time.
Much appreciated.
Regards,
Anthony

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”