Back the favourite

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
nickallan

Hi I wonder if there's anyone who might be able to help. I'm trying to create some automation on guardian where places a back bet on the favourite. I think I set up correctly but it doesn't appear to be firing. I wonder whether I've missed something, can anyone help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

nickallan wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:47 pm
Hi I wonder if there's anyone who might be able to help. I'm trying to create some automation on guardian where places a back bet on the favourite. I think I set up correctly but it doesn't appear to be firing. I wonder whether I've missed something, can anyone help?
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here but you're only giving you rules file 2 seconds to run and it fires a bet on condition that the back price of the favourite is less than the back price of the favourite, which isn't possible.

Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

nickallan wrote:
You don't need the relative odds condition
That's testing the favs back price is less than its own back price plus 0 ticks
nickallan

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:31 pm
nickallan wrote:
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here but you're only giving you rules file 2 seconds to run and it fires a bet on condition that the back price of the favourite is less than the back price of the favourite, which isn't possible.

Capture.GIF
So what I'm looking to do is execute a back bet on the favourite 10 seconds before the race starts so for example if I select the 5:30 at Kempton I want the bot to fire on the favourite. Now I don’t know if I set that up as a favourite or I set that up as the top selection? I know that can change a great deal just before the race starts if there are number if selections are are close in price? But that's basically what I'm looking to do to bet on the favourite 10 seconds before the race starts. does that make sense?
nickallan

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:40 pm
nickallan wrote:
ah right i will take that out, do you think that will reslove the issue dallas?
Dallas

nickallan wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:04 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:40 pm
nickallan wrote:
ah right i will take that out, do you think that will reslove the issue dallas?
For what you've asked for you don't need any conditions
On the General tab just arm the rule to trigger 00:00:10 before start time
till 00:00:00 before start time

Then have it applied to the fav as you have already done

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”