Historical football prices in excel

dickywoodcock

Am I right in thinking that it is impossible to find, anywhere on the whole internet, a simple spreadsheet which gives historical betfair starting prices for home, away and draw on football matches? I've been tearing my hair out trying to find one. Surely one exists somewhere? Can anyone help?
dickywoodcock

Am I right in thinking that it is impossible to find, anywhere on the whole internet, a simple spreadsheet which gives historical betfair starting prices for home, away and draw on football matches? I've been tearing my hair out trying to find one. Surely one exists somewhere? Can anyone help?
Michael5482

dickywoodcock wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:34 am
Try https://www.football-data.co.uk/data.php
sphilipmyer

You could join Soccer Bets Data for about a tenner download their database then cancel your membership
dickywoodcock

Thanks - seen and used this - doesn't have betfair prices though
Michael5482

dickywoodcock wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:01 am
Thanks - seen and used this - doesn't have betfair prices though
I was convinced they had BSP in their data. Odds Portal? Hopefully someone can point you in the right direction. Once place that does have it all in Excel is cmgbet (every league back to 2003) but you'll need a license.
dickywoodcock

Thanks - that's really useful - I've contacted them. Still pretty weird though isn't it that nobody anywhere has put together a spreadsheet of historical BF starting prices for football
Michael5482

dickywoodcock wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:41 am
Thanks - that's really useful - I've contacted them. Still pretty weird though isn't it that nobody anywhere has put together a spreadsheet of historical BF starting prices for football
No doubt plenty of people will have however they'll have put work in to achieve it (for example creating a database or using the Betfair historical data using python) so quite rightly most aren't going to share their endeavors for free.
grimm

https://ftsincome.co.uk

im not member of them but price way to much. good luck
GaryCook

I believe historical betting odds from Betfair as they sell them are copyrighted. People have them but they shouldn't be distributing them (legally).
sniffer66

https://www.football-bet-data.com/

Has BF start prices for many leagues and most markets going back to 2022. It's pretty cheap as well. They have bookie prices going back about 20 years, but only started on BF 2 years ago.

Return to “Betfair Data”