can someone kindly download the soccer data and upload it here?

cyxstudio

i am currently out of country. where i am, betfair is not allowed to operate there so they wont allow me to log in which is frustrating. However i must log in to download the historical data. :oops:

https://historicdata.betfair.com/#/home

Can somone kindly login and download it and upload it here? i just need soccer data from 2015 to now. basic plan (1 min, free) would do ( i only need SP).
Derek27

cyxstudio wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm
i am currently out of country. where i am, betfair is not allowed to operate there so they wont allow me to log in which is frustrating. However i must log in to download the historical data. :oops:

Can somone kindly login and download it and upload it here? i just need soccer data from 2015 to now. basic plan (1 min, free) would do ( i only need SP).
Are you sure it's legal to make it public? I thought it's for your own personal use only?

Alternatively, could you log in using a VPN?
cyxstudio

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:08 pm
cyxstudio wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm

Are you sure it's legal to make it public? I thought it's for your own personal use only?

Alternatively, could you log in using a VPN?
just found out someone had the exact same problem

viewtopic.php?t=20231

:lol:

you have to pay to use VPN. cheapest i seen is $5 per month. so $5 for a 50/50 shot that this might work ( betfair website will get fooled by the VPN, and the website doesnt prompt error upon download).

I'd like to take my chance that there are kind people on betangel forum first.
Derek27

How much is your time worth? The amount of time you spend trying to get somevody to download and transfer it, plus the potential charge you may incur for their time, I would have thought 5$ is a small price. There are free VPNs as well.
megarain

If someone downloads it, how are u going to unpack it.

And then, the data is just updates to base price.

It’s v far from straightforward.
cyxstudio

erm i have paid for a vpn

but i downloaded a data.tar zip file that is only 10kb. and obviously...its corrupted. i called up a cousin and try again...same scenario.

is there something wrong here?

Return to “Betfair Data”