Football 1X2 Prices

edthedog

Hi All

I am looking to capture football 1X2 prices at a specific time for specific leagues, is this possible using guardian to then export into Excel?

Any help much appreciated
ODPaul82

Yep
Just setup a rule to record the current market prices as a stored value at a specific time
I'd suggest having a 5 minute window as if you're planning on recording multiple ones (i.e. 100+ markets) you want to ensure it triggers all markets
edthedog

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:16 pm
Yep
Just setup a rule to record the current market prices as a stored value at a specific time
I'd suggest having a 5 minute window as if you're planning on recording multiple ones (i.e. 100+ markets) you want to ensure it triggers all markets
Many thanks, that would work but it's a bit messy, I want to record the prices 1X2 for 4 leagues at say 9:00am on a Friday for all of the weekend games Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday ideally I would like to grab them via Excel if possible?
ODPaul82

If it's just the once you want to capture them, load them all into Guardian then right click on any of the markets and select 'Export the contents of this markets list'.

Make sure to select 'contents of the markets list + selection names and best prices' and that will then create a CSV for you with all of them in one hit
edthedog

ODPaul82 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:09 am
If it's just the once you want to capture them, load them all into Guardian then right click on any of the markets and select 'Export the contents of this markets list'.

Make sure to select 'contents of the markets list + selection names and best prices' and that will then create a CSV for you with all of them in one hit
Many thanks this should work :D

Return to “Betfair Data”