Data-capture spreadsheet

thepressure

I have also been pointed here today, anyone care to share ?
Emmson

4 people here asking for the link to Switesh's much-vaunted data capture sheet, all ignored by Bet Angel Forumites with a variation of *Bystander Effect* clearly at play. :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

I'm Not Going To Help, Someone Else Can Help!

They were right

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GcYbtA ... share_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGnX7-Wtp54&t=13s
wearthefoxhat

I think I missed the initial post and never actually saw the excel sheet. Thanks for the re-download, will take a look at some time.

Down the rabbit hole with Chat GPT and speed ratings/PRB's...etc and other excel stuff at the moment. Might need to plug my brain into the internet directly, although that didn't work out too well in the following movie...

Transcendence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es_KJ1jPDi0
Emmson

I have not altered the worksheet in any way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanTheMan1

Morning guys, having downloaded the file I get this error. Is there quick fix to solve this as I do not have any vba skills as such. Any help to get the sheet to work would be much appreciated. Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanTheMan1

Further to the above, has anyone managed to run this file on a 64 bit system? Just so I don`t waste my time if it isn`t possible. Cheers Dan
Atho55

This is by no stretch of the imagination a patch on the recorder produced by Switesh but it works and is easier to modify to capture the data you are looking for. The output looks like this.
Recorder Lite.png
This was just done and the sheet was connected via the Excel tab and not via Guardian

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ReQH7F ... sp=sharing

It`s not my intention to leave it accessible for an extended period.
DanTheMan1

Thank you Atho55, much appreciated. I will check this out. Cheers for taking the time to reply.
Atho55

Did a few sample recordings yesterday and although not the best format to have it is possible to create a series of Pivots driven by a single slicer using the race name to pick out details of the runners. This is Back odds on 2 races.

Sample 1.png

Sample 2.png
Having the ability to export SV`s to the Excel template means you can massively expand what you can record.
DanTheMan1

Cheers Atho55 this looks exactly what I am looking for. Can this sheet not be assigned in guardian Excel at all? Either way thank you so much for taking time to answer my question. Dan..
jtrader

Atho55 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:30 am
This is by no stretch of the imagination a patch on the recorder produced by Switesh but it works and is easier to modify to capture the data you are looking for. The output looks like this.

Recorder Lite.png

This was just done and the sheet was connected via the Excel tab and not via Guardian

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ReQH7F ... sp=sharing

It`s not my intention to leave it accessible for an extended period.
Hi again,Atho55 (thank you once again for helping with ticks in PM).

I've connected that spreadsheet in BA via Guardian and it's working very well.

But I have some questions - when I change capturing interval in G1 cell on Data sheet for example in 30 sec ( it's 1 sec original ) it's keeping 1 sec capturing interval and didn't change capturing gap - is there another change could be done for that :?:

And if I wish capture data from 10 or 15 markets at the same time should I make 10 or 15 copies of that whole spreadsheet and connect them to the markets separately :?: I mean that,cause when I have to open so many excel workbooks to capture data in different markets simultaneously my old PC is going slowly and slowly.
Atho55

I think to change the recording interval you might need to look in the Visual Basic script and change it in there.

It`s not really designed to do loads of markets simultaneously unfortunately.
jtrader

Atho55 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:23 pm
I think to change the recording interval you might need to look in the Visual Basic script and change it in there.

It`s not really designed to do loads of markets simultaneously unfortunately.
Thank you for your kind answer,Atho55!

Because I'm not familiar with VBA,I've used "Find" in code.But the only 'G1' is here:

"If Sheets("Data").Range("G1") = 1 Then Call Record_data"

And I;ve changed it to 20,30,50 and etc.,but no effect on the recording interval :roll:

Return to “Betfair Data”