Betfair Down / Betfair site crash

supehoope

I agree with a recent post that this seems different from other crashes over the past couple of years. The fact that the notification site is also down makes me believe that this has wider implications.

I was between trades in the 14.45 Fontwell and had a hefty liability. Thankfully the horse lost and I win a considerable sum. That is if it is not voided.

Me thinks that the site will be down for the rest of the days racing.
rhysmr2

supehoope wrote:I was between trades in the 14.45 Fontwell and had a hefty liability. Thankfully the horse lost and I win a considerable sum.
Why doesn't that ever happen to me!!? or even better a massive back bet at odds over 10 and I can't get the lay in and it wins! that would be nice. If you could stop your heart jumping out your chest inplay anyway.
J.S.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune guys, glad I'm at work today.
supehoope

rhysmr2 wrote:
supehoope wrote:I was between trades in the 14.45 Fontwell and had a hefty liability. Thankfully the horse lost and I win a considerable sum.
Why doesn't that ever happen to me!!? or even better a massive back bet at odds over 10 and I can't get the lay in and it wins! that would be nice. If you could stop your heart jumping out your chest inplay anyway.

This is my first time that I am green. In the past the race has stood. Now that I am green the race will be void!
supehoope

enzabella2009 wrote:BETUNFAIR KEEP going down no sorprise for that, but this days BA also is not working properly. OFFsetting dont work, green up dont work, odds are incorrect, the screen forze far to often. We are making them rich and that is how they paying us back. TY BETUNFAIR AND BA.
That's a bit harsh on BA. It's not their fault that Betfair is down. :roll:
hgodden

If this carries on too long should knock a few pennies off the flotation price at least...
Krzysztof

Using 25 euro stakes a couple of trades. Betdaq's there..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rogerpalmtree

BF back again if you dare
Stewart

Krzysztof wrote
Yeah, maybe attacks are made by an unsatisfied customer which pays a lot of PC
I think it's this Chinese, the're worried that the Premium Charge is a breach of Human Rights and don't want to take the wrap :lol:
hgodden

Im sat here watching the markets, starting to get pretty sticky again....
andyfuller

Anyone know what time it came back online?

I called it quits for the day and got some DIY jobs done that have been needing to be done for ages - every cloud has a silver lining ;)
hgodden

Roughly about 4 oclock
andyfuller

Cheers - looks like I didnt miss out on much then. Lets hope the upgrade tomorrow does the trick - some how I doubt it
CaerMyrddin

Perspectives for today?

I'm going to have a very cautious approach, as there is a scheduled upgrade...
CaerMyrddin

Instability seams to continue...

Return to “Betfair Exchange API”