Betfair Down / Betfair site crash

Derek27

Money available to back and lay at the same price on the ladder for as long as 10 seconds!

Either that or the ladder/API is freezing.
JimBeam5

Careful folks, exchange seems to be creaking. Unable to get at my P&L and keep getting DNS errors. Unsure if it's just me but I've tried different browsers and getting the same thing. Crash could be immintent.
ODPaul82

Yeah something weirds going on with it. I'm on the Mito/Oita match and its just suspended the markets on that
Went to check on web browser and find a random market to test and came up with "You've been logged out of this session"

Now got "Description: Unable to locate the server requested --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again."
Realrocknrolla

Getting logged out every click
Derek27

Bets taking 20 seconds to hit the market!
deestar

Was there some sort of outage in the last half hour? I'm getting some weird settlements on some dog races
megarain

Some Durban races suspended - asking Betfair WTF is going on
deestar

megarain wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:12 pm
Some Durban races suspended - asking Betfair WTF is going on
Any joy?
megarain

Well, they suspended 3 Durban races from 5-8 mins out. Each time, I sent twitter a msg, and each time they fixed it.

I think the site is ok (for the small amount of horses I am involved in)
paspuggie48

Not sure if this fits in this thread but anyone else have issues with their BF Ribbon not showing any details at the top?

This is the same look in both Edge & Chrome and stretches across the whole webpage...never seen this happen before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

paspuggie48 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:33 pm
Not sure if this fits in this thread but anyone else have issues with their BF Ribbon not showing any details at the top?

This is the same look in both Edge & Chrome and stretches across the whole webpage...never seen this happen before.
Just noticed. Whatever was at the bottom of the page has gone as well. Gstar posted on the rant thread that the fonts have changed so obivously they're playing around with the market page.
paspuggie48

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:54 pm
paspuggie48 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Just noticed. Whatever was at the bottom of the page has gone as well. Gstar posted on the rant thread that the fonts have changed so obivously they're playing around with the market page.
Sounds like it is not me then, especially as every other website I use has not changed one iota.
I noticed some font changes too, just thought it was me because of my new monitor LOL.
Emmson

I came here about an hour ago for confirmation there had been an outage but saw no posts. I certainly lost my connection for a few mins.
Derek27

I was going to say there's no way to log out now, but the P/L and account statement page are functioning normally.
jamesedwards

Same problem for me. You can get around it by going directly to the sports betting page and logging in from there.

Return to “Betfair Exchange API”