Betfair Down / Betfair site crash

ShaunWhite

Account info is a bit glitchy, you can still transfer but you have to guess how much you have in your other wallets.
Screenshot_3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iggypop37

strange can log into Betfair on PC windows 10 easy and place bets etc , but using betangel I get this ....

Ive tried rebooting, reinstalling BA but still no luck . I notice windows 10 had an update last night. Might it be that ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iggypop37

interactive login has fixed it I think
Dallas

Y, seems to be a login issue at the moment, I too was able to use the interactive login to gain access
megarain

FWIW, I believe all Aussie clients have been requested to have their passwords reset, as 3rd party tipping sites had been hacked.
Galilee66

That is correct. I received an email yesterday asking me to change my password using a link in the email. I deleted it as I thought it was a scam. However, this morning I received an SMS from BF saying that my p/word had been changed. This evening i tried to log in to BF using my saved p/word and it blocked me. So, I changed my p/word using the BF site. I hope it's all kosher - nothing missing from my account so far.

cheers from Melbourne

Galilee66
sper491

why bet angel not work?
Derek27

Does this only apply to Australian customers?

I use a randomly generated 16-character password and have only just memorized it. I'd be gutted if I had to change it. :)
megarain

This was the message Betfair Aus sent out ... not a !! anywhere - wish twitter CS could type in the same quality.

message bf.jpg
Dallas

sper491 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 1:40 pm
why bet angel not work?
If you tick the interactive login box on the blue login window that will allow you to login via a browser
Katla

Dallas wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 3:43 pm
sper491 wrote:
why bet angel not work?
If you tick the interactive login box on the blue login window that will allow you to login via a browser
I can only open one instance that way, am I doing something wrong or is it made that way?
Dallas

Katla wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 4:49 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 3:43 pm
sper491 wrote:
why bet angel not work?
I can only open one instance that way, am I doing something wrong or is it made that way?
You'll only be able to open once instance per computer using the browser login method

The regular login issue is due to issues with the IP addresses issued by some Internet Service Providers (ISP'S), but they are actively investigating it.

If you really need to login multiple instances you could provide the IPv4 address you are currently using by looking at the following site
https://whatismyipaddress.com

Then send that to the Bet Angel support team using the link below to 'submit a ticket' they will forward that onto Betfair to help the investigation and possibly unblock that particular IP address.
https://betangel.freshdesk.com/support/home

In the meantime if you have another way of connecting ie, via 4G on a mobile device then that should continue to work the normal way

Edit; For anyone wanting to open multiple instances while using the Interactive login, if you copy the Bet Angel - Professional folder from your Program files folder into another (don't copy it directly to your desktop) and then open the second instance from that location
Katla

Dallas wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:07 pm

You'll only be able to open once instance per computer using the browser login method

The regular login issue is due to issues with the IP addresses issued by some Internet Service Providers (ISP'S), but they are actively investigating it.

If you really need to login multiple instances you could provide the IPv4 address you are currently using by looking at the following site
https://whatismyipaddress.com

Then send that to the Bet Angel support team using the link below to 'submit a ticket' they will forward that onto Betfair to help the investigation and possibly unblock that particular IP address.
https://betangel.freshdesk.com/support/home

In the meantime if you have another way of connecting ie, via 4G on a mobile device then that should continue to work the normal way
[/quote]

Thanks Dallas! I changed VPN-location and got another ISP that worked.
gstar1975

Anyone else seeing a sticky API? or is it just me?
gstar1975

iggypop37 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 9:39 am
strange can log into Betfair on PC windows 10 easy and place bets etc , but using betangel I get this ....

Ive tried rebooting, reinstalling BA but still no luck . I notice windows 10 had an update last night. Might it be that ?
I couldn't log in using the normal way today so had to use the Interactive login. I also changed my password just to be safe.

Return to “Betfair Exchange API”