Auto Dutch 50% field , mid runner @ above 20- Guardian bot

decomez6

A BOT inspired by the work done by JUKEBOX.

https://forum.betangel.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20347

the bot will Automatically ' PROPER DUTCH' half the field when the runner in the middle of the field , trades @ 20 and above. (this price can be adjusted to suit the race type )

performance is measured by the last traded prices and will be ranked using a dynamic custom ranking rule. the rule will update at every refresh.

there will be a monitoring done to stop the bot from over staking . this is meant to help mitigate the problem of exceeding your initial stake.
it`s the stake used to calculate the' DUTCHING stake' for the qualifying selections.

NB: if this is exceeded , a small loss shall be incurred , even when your selection wins.
this will happen when a new entry is made into the calculations causing a re evaluation of the 'DUTCHING stake.

Changing the stake to desired amount, use the stored value @ STAKE in -put
STAKE-input.PNG

for more descriptions , check out the notes sections.
note descriptions.PNG

WARNING :
use in practice mode. the bot is meant to inspire new ideas and a platform to showcase my level of BA coding.
i am sure there are steps that could do be done differently and better. please let me know.

ENJOY ! :)

DUTCH best 50% field -mid runner above 20.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by decomez6 on Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
wearthefoxhat

Thanks Dec,

Always learn something from your bots. (Jukebox set up some really good dutch bots too)
decomez6

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:12 am
Thanks Dec,

Always learn something from your bots. (Jukebox set up some really good dutch bots too)
pleasure is all mine !
glad to hear from the foxes mouth . means a am doing something right :)
decomez6

sometimes the bot may take a long to trigger and will only trigger when the event goes in -play.

the trigger price can be adjusted to suit the current race.
if the race is competitive and the prices are closely related , its best to lower the trigger (mid runner price) to achieve an early entrance.
this can be achieved by adjusting the price in the conditioning tab of every runner
To increase the number of qualifying selections , adjust the price condition required to trigger on each selection. Meaning ,if you increase the threshold of each selection to 20 and not 10( as in this case) , the selection will then trigger when it’s trading price is less than that of the mid runner.

To achieve 50 % of the field the mid runner price should be equivalent or less than the qualifying selections. Eg DUTCH all below 20 when the mid price runner is above 20.

here:
adjust mid runner price.PNG

remember you could also add a new rule to stop any further bets from being place , once happy with the Dutched selections.
i have left it open for the purposes of further interrogation.

You could also run different variations of the bot to see which ones work better on which markets .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
decomez6

Would be interesting to see the performance with different variations of the bot on different markets . I am guessing there must be a market where one of the variations works well enough to land a positive expectancy .
mickypaul72

Hi,
I've been using this bot with some decent results but I cant seem to stop it firing additional bets after it has greened up, I have been using a green all selections rule with a green all profit condition less than £1.20 but like I said earlier it still fires addition bets after the green up,

Thanks
decomez6

mickypaul72 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:56 am
Hi,
I've been using this bot with some decent results but I cant seem to stop it firing additional bets after it has greened up, I have been using a green all selections rule with a green all profit condition less than £1.20 but like I said earlier it still fires addition bets after the green up,

Thanks
hi mick,
the additional bets are caused by newly qualified entries . you can stop this by adding a new condition for the number of matched bet in the market = 0
this will allow the bot to perform the calculations only once and prices below 10 will be Dutched . make sure to apply the condition in all back bet rule files for selection 1-14.
i initially left it open , to allow further interrogation.

matched bets on the market is =0.PNG

hope it helps, keep us updated on which markets the bot works best.
cheers
mickypaul72

Lovely thank you
decomez6

mickypaul72 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:46 am
Lovely thank you
no worries
Realrocknrolla

Played around with this file for the football at the weekend.

Tweaked a couple of things and got a mixed bag of results.

I will keep you posted after the next batch of football as I have tweaked some more.

Fingers crossed.

PS Good work.
decomez6

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:40 pm

I will keep you posted after the next batch of football as I have tweaked some more.

Fingers crossed.

PS Good work.
Thanks for the update Realrocknrolla.Hopefully it goes well.
Cheers
Realrocknrolla

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:11 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Fingers crossed.

PS Good work.
Cheers
Again like anything it boils down to what matches I am selecting but trial and error will determine etc!
decomez6

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:41 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Fingers crossed.

PS Good work.
Cheers
Again like anything it boils down to what matches I am selecting but trial and error will determine etc!
I ve got another version of the bot tweaked to calculate the MEDIAN price of the whole market( total of individual prices divided by the number of runner s)
The runner in the Middle must trade @,the MEDIANprice for the bot to DUTCH.all other selections trading below the price.

So yes you are absolutely right It’s very much the case of trial and error, then pick and choose.
Realrocknrolla

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:34 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:41 pm
decomez6 wrote:

Cheers
I ve got another version of the bot tweaked to calculate the MEDIAN price of the whole market( total of individual prices divided by the number of runner s)
The runner in the Middle must trade @,the MEDIANprice for the bot to DUTCH.all other selections trading below the price.

So yes you are absolutely right It’s very much the case of trial and error, then pick and choose.
What I wanted to know which I am struggling with…

If you can help brilliant. Probably simple and I am over thinking as usual.

For my example if…(this is with a greening condition and 0 matched bets in the market)

If a potential profit is £30 and my greening rule is an amount… say £10

How do I adjust that greening rule to a % of the possible profit. Eg: 50% making it green up at £15

And the next potential profit would be £25, how do I :mrgreen: G :mrgreen: up at £12.50.

Any help appreciated

RRR 💪
decomez6

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:31 pm

If a potential profit is £30 and my greening rule is an amount… say £10

How do I adjust that greening rule to a % of the possible profit. Eg: 50% making it green up at £15

And the next potential profit would be £25, how do I :mrgreen: G :mrgreen: up at £12.50.

Any help appreciated

RRR 💪

I am not at the desk at the moment, check on it tomorrow.
In the meantime, the number of matched bet in the market = 0 , shouldn’t stop you . The rule is only to stop any more bets from joining the DUTCH calculations .
Your greening rule can override that restriction, either by a signal or a stored value E. g green up only when the number of matched bet is greater than 0.
For 50% potential winning:
1. Plan A ). Store the market P & L in a history list .(WARNING: the bot is using some of the history list , please check not to take one that is already in use)
Plan B) store individual P&L in every selection. Not in a history list.

2. Store a value (50% maximum green) from a calculated value in the history OR a named store value accross the market .Store the maximum value from the list and divide it by 2.

3. Use the resulting amount in your greening rule.

Hope that helps .
Keep mr green happy 🥬 :geek: :mrgreen:

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”