Running Daily Profit & Loss Total - Guardian Automation Bot

MemphisFlash

you can have upto 5 automations running on each market.
so just set your profit/loss bot to rules 2 and remember to show the corresponding column
on your display.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gareth75

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 6:22 am
so just set your profit/loss bot to rules 2 and remember to show the corresponding column
on your display.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG
Awesome Memphis. Really appreciate your reply . Thanks
gareth75

MemphisFlash wrote:
on your display.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG
HI Memphis
I'm sorry but I'm still not quite understanding this. I have selected all markets and put my automations into AUTOMATION RULES 1column.
I have then set the profit bot to rules 2 but cannot see this rule in a column? it just still shows my automation rules.
do I need to add another AUTOMATION RULES column ?
if so how do I create one. Thanks
betange4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

gareth75 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:38 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
on your display.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG
HI Memphis
I'm sorry but I'm still not quite understanding this. I have selected all markets and put my automations into AUTOMATION RULES 1column.
I have then set the profit bot to rules 2 but cannot see this rule in a column? it just still shows my automation rules.
if so how do I create one. Thanksbetange4.JPG
Guardian, List menu. Then in the Layout pane, click the first grey column icon. Then tick the addional rules columns so they show in Guardian
gareth75

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:40 am
gareth75 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 11:38 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
on your display.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG
HI Memphis
if so how do I create one. Thanksbetange4.JPG
Guardian, List menu. Then in the Layout pane, click the first grey column icon. Then tick the addional rules columns so they show in Guardian
Thanks Sniffer. Really appreciate your reply with instructions & I’ve just done it . Thanks so much 👍
Shaung89

Hi Dallas,

If you wanted this to work such that you compound BOTs staking strategy in the same account as you use to manually trade how would you create the staking part...

I thought I would try to use the BOT PnL (SV Total_Profit) to calculate BOT liability as % of BOT Bank. For example, if I trade manually with £500 bank but also run a BOT where im happy to use £200 as the bank...

Add new stored value called 'BANK' into my usual BOT
BANK = Total_Profit (stored value) + 200 (starting bank)

Then for the BOT(s) in questions which parameters do I use to calculate say 1% of starting bank as my stake (or as liability)...
sniffer66

Shaung89 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:57 pm
Hi Dallas,

If you wanted this to work such that you compound BOTs staking strategy in the same account as you use to manually trade how would you create the staking part...

I thought I would try to use the BOT PnL (SV Total_Profit) to calculate BOT liability as % of BOT Bank. For example, if I trade manually with £500 bank but also run a BOT where im happy to use £200 as the bank...

Add new stored value called 'BANK' into my usual BOT
BANK = Total_Profit (stored value) + 200 (starting bank)

Then for the BOT(s) in questions which parameters do I use to calculate say 1% of starting bank as my stake (or as liability)...
Store your bank on market close, as you've layed out above. Then just store the next stake as x% x the bank, once it's set on each market close. That gives you a BA SV to use as your stake in your next markets entry rule
Capture.JPG

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”