Multi-Market Manual Stop Loss Servant / Guardian Automation Bot

FrankArch

Hi Dallas and thanks for reply,

2 Questions please.

1, In the Profit or Stop Loss file the Hedge Loss (stop loss) file is currently set to trigger once. Do I need to change this in order to ensure that the automation gets out at the best price if the price shoots past my stop loss price to perform similar to the multi market manual stop.
2, The multi market manual stop is working great but have had a few occasions (4 over 67 markets) where it has cashed out and the horse has gone on to win. Obviously, I'm aware that this is the nature of the beast if the eventual winner has a bad start or period during the race, but can you suggest a tweak that may help minimise this or should I build these unfortunate losses into my calculations?

as always, thanks again for your timely and helpful responses.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:22 am
Hi Dallas and thanks for reply,

2 Questions please.

1, In the Profit or Stop Loss file the Hedge Loss (stop loss) file is currently set to trigger once. Do I need to change this in order to ensure that the automation gets out at the best price if the price shoots past my stop loss price to perform similar to the multi market manual stop.
2, The multi market manual stop is working great but have had a few occasions (4 over 67 markets) where it has cashed out and the horse has gone on to win. Obviously, I'm aware that this is the nature of the beast if the eventual winner has a bad start or period during the race, but can you suggest a tweak that may help minimise this or should I build these unfortunate losses into my calculations?

as always, thanks again for your timely and helpful responses.
1, Yes you could do that
2, You could look at inserting a delay before the stop rule triggers to try and eliminate sharp moves/reversals
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
FrankArch

Hi Dallas,

Inserting a delay would be great, I've looked but cannot see how to combine the two rules. i.e. the stop loss trigger has been breached and is still breached 3 seconds later. The multi market stop loss is working great for me save for too many stop losses being activated on eventual winners. I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Regards
Graham
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:53 am
Hi Dallas,

Inserting a delay would be great, I've looked but cannot see how to combine the two rules. i.e. the stop loss trigger has been breached and is still breached 3 seconds later. The multi market stop loss is working great for me save for too many stop losses being activated on eventual winners. I'd be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Regards
Graham
Just delete the green up rule that triggers when in a loss from your existing file, then copy those rules from the file in the link above to it
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568
FrankArch

Should this work on two or three selections in the same market or will the last stop loss selector cancel all others. Is there a way this can be done?
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:02 am
Should this work on two or three selections in the same market or will the last stop loss selector cancel all others. Is there a way this can be done?
To use it on more than one selection you'll need to edit the rules file you have in Guardian and change it to apply to 'Every' selection not 'ANY' selection
FrankArch

Thank you
FrankArch

This is working well for me. Occasionally after the stop has been implemented I look to either back or lay again, but the stop then (now unwanted) still kicks in again. How do I turn it off? is cancell all automation servants enough or will the automation in guardian still look at the stored value?
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:37 am
This is working well for me. Occasionally after the stop has been implemented I look to either back or lay again, but the stop then (now unwanted) still kicks in again. How do I turn it off? is cancell all automation servants enough or will the automation in guardian still look at the stored value?
If you are placing a new bet with a different Servant you could add a signal to that Servant
Then on the Guardian rule add a Signal Set condition to test that signal name is NOT set with a value

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”