Make Market Scalping Guardian Automation Bot

gooner7165

Sorry me again. Would you have to add the WOM condition to both the Back and Lay rules or just one.

Thanks
Dallas

gooner7165 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 pm
Sorry me again. Would you have to add the WOM condition to both the Back and Lay rules or just one.

Thanks
They would need to be added to both the back and lay rules
gooner7165

Great Cheers
tootatoota

Hi,
Just wondering how i get this bot to trigger more than once?
I have it working with an offset bet on 2 betfair rows both lay and back.
once i get 32 bets matched it stops?
I would like it to stop at he 32 then restart?
Anyhelp
Thanks
Dallas

tootatoota wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:19 am
Hi,
Just wondering how i get this bot to trigger more than once?
I have it working with an offset bet on 2 betfair rows both lay and back.
once i get 32 bets matched it stops?
I would like it to stop at he 32 then restart?
Anyhelp
Thanks
Its already set to trigger upto 100 times, unless you green up then it will stop it.
It would only stop short of 100 times if it got to the off time
scorchedrail

I've been playing with automation but my rules only trigger if the market is displayed on the one click or ladder screen. I have it set to switch markets before start time but if one market is displayed yet the rule has yet to trigger then guardian automatically switches to a new market then the rule won't trigger on the previous market even if the conditions are met. I thought guardian could run in the background and apply rules to all selected markets even if, for example, I have a totally different market on screen that I"m trading. Perhaps my settings are wrong or does guardian only apply rules to markets that are actually being displayed on the one click or ladder screen? Thanks in advance for any help.
Dallas

scorchedrail wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:56 am
I've been playing with automation but my rules only trigger if the market is displayed on the one click or ladder screen. I have it set to switch markets before start time but if one market is displayed yet the rule has yet to trigger then guardian automatically switches to a new market then the rule won't trigger on the previous market even if the conditions are met. I thought guardian could run in the background and apply rules to all selected markets even if, for example, I have a totally different market on screen that I"m trading. Perhaps my settings are wrong or does guardian only apply rules to markets that are actually being displayed on the one click or ladder screen? Thanks in advance for any help.
Guardian does trigger bets in the background without the need to have markets open on your main trading screen, the reason it isn't will be your Guardian refresh rates will be set to slow for the number of markets you have loaded and/or the arm times of the rules.

This post will explain further and where you can make the required changes
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
scorchedrail

Thanks for the explanation. I figured it worked in the background but hard to know in practice mode but now I realised you can export the data and amalgamate it in excel I can see everything clearly.
Mr Jinx

What settings can I use to only bet on my selection if it is between 2 certain odds, ie. 2.00 and 5.00?
Dallas

Mr Jinx wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:16 pm
What settings can I use to only bet on my selection if it is between 2 certain odds, ie. 2.00 and 5.00?
You need two fixed odds conditions adding to the rules
first to say back price is greater than 2.0
second to say back price is less than 5.0
Mr Jinx

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:45 pm
Mr Jinx wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:16 pm
You need two fixed odds conditions adding to the rules
first to say back price is greater than 2.0
second to say back price is less than 5.0
Thanks
Mr Jinx

I have this bot adjust to enter a lay with a 2 tick offset, but sometimes I notice that it puts the lay and offset back bet into the market at the same time. How can I ensure that the offset bet is not triggered until the lay bet is matched?
Dallas

Mr Jinx wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:31 pm
I have this bot adjust to enter a lay with a 2 tick offset, but sometimes I notice that it puts the lay and offset back bet into the market at the same time. How can I ensure that the offset bet is not triggered until the lay bet is matched?
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”