Target Profit or Loss Guardian Automation Bot

joebloggs123

Hi Dallas how do you use this bot as no stake gets placed in the market do you have to back a horse manual and wait for the bot to place a lay bet taking the profit or less kind regards
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:40 pm
Hi Dallas how do you use this bot as no stake gets placed in the market do you have to back a horse manual and wait for the bot to place a lay bet taking the profit or less kind regards
Yes you could use this in the back ground while manually trading to close when a profit or loss is reached.

Alternatively you could add/copy the contents of this bot to an existing automation file or add some back/lay rules to this one
joebloggs123

no what i mean is it is in the automation rules and i have applied it to markets but nothing happens do i have to apply a stake or something in the edit rules files
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 6:06 pm
no what i mean is it is in the automation rules and i have applied it to markets but nothing happens do i have to apply a stake or something in the edit rules files
Yes, add some back/lay rules with some stakes to this file or place some manual bets on the markets you have applied it to and it will start triggering
joebloggs123

thanks Dallas can you show me how to do this with £10 stakes in the edit rules file as i work 12 hour shifts and just want to set and forget as i don,t have much time on my computer i would be very grateful for any help you can give me kind regards.
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 7:04 pm
thanks Dallas can you show me how to do this with £10 stakes in the edit rules file as i work 12 hour shifts and just want to set and forget as i don,t have much time on my computer i would be very grateful for any help you can give me kind regards.
Thats a very broad request, do what with the £10 stake?
Back, lay, which selection, when, how often, what odds, any conditions etc etc

If you have an idea in mind or even if not you would be better starting with one of the examples from the shared files section, have a look for something that that does or nearly does what you want to do then if needed at this profit/loss rule to it
viewforum.php?f=43
joebloggs123

ok thanks Dallas
tenfold12

This message is to the Betangel Team

I have read many threads including the post from Dallas about the profit and loss and stopping at desired profit (or loss) for the day and how difficult this is to determine but i cant help thinking that we are missing a trick.

I have been using other software as it has a very tidy system for profit and loss totals and collecting basic strategies data for Excel and they have this function within the program where you can stop at desired profit or loss. Also which is very handy is that it highlights the winner from that race so it is very easy to scan through the results without even having to export and open excel. i believe (correct if im wrong) that Betangel doesnt request the betfair servers for the results of the winner and then why its not possible to easily lay out a profit and loss panel. I understand Dallas explaining that with multiple markets (such as football & tennis all running at once) that its hard to add this function but it would be very graetful if there was one just for horse racing. Maybe even a horse racing Guardian function where this comes into place. I belive the best thing is that its up to us whether we risk using it or not rarther that being told that its a tricky system to use. More funstions within betangel like this would make an even more power house of a program than it already is. For some people who have bots, we dont have the luxury of being at the computer to stop at desired profits (or Loss) then this is what they are asking for. Could this be seriously looked into for a future update. The reason i really and many others are asking for this from betangel is that other software has only 2% of the functions that betangel does and it seems silly that betangel being the top for functionality is lacking this one vital function that change everything about automation. If other software can do, then betangel can do it (AND BETTER OF COURSE) ;) Hugh respect for the efforts here and please dont take this as criticism but rather an encouraging heads up and further improvements.
ITM

Hi Bro,

Thanks so much for the upload. This really helps a lot.

Sorry to bother you on this please!

I really need you to assist me with creating a back to lay Bot;
A Bot to back the first favorite @1.20 with $100 stake, but if the price reversed, and start drifting up, the lay bet should trigger @3.0, in other to reduce the total lose.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards
ITM

Hi Bro,

A Bot to back the first favorite @1.20 with X stake, but if the price reversed, and start drifting up, the lay bet should trigger @3.0, with X stake in other to reduce the total lose.

Dallas

ITM wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 am
Hi Bro,

A Bot to back the first favorite @1.20 with X stake, but if the price reversed, and start drifting up, the lay bet should trigger @3.0, with X stake in other to reduce the total lose.

This bot will do the backing at the short odds, within the thread are details on the options of adding a stop (although very risky at such short odds)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11414
kaktus69

Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to set a condition so that the signals do not trigger whilst the market is suspended?

I was using it on a football match and due to an injury the market was suspended for several minutes causing the green up rule to trigger as soon as market went back inplay.

Thanks
Dallas

kaktus69 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:41 pm
Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to set a condition so that the signals do not trigger whilst the market is suspended?

I was using it on a football match and due to an injury the market was suspended for several minutes causing the green up rule to trigger as soon as market went back inplay.

Thanks
You can just a 'Time since market unsuspened condition' to the rule.

On the example files i've made I have usually set this to 65-90secs to allow the market to settle following a suspension.

You could also add a 'Historical fixed odds cond' to test the gap between the back and lay price
That would also help stop it until the market has fully reformed
kaktus69

Many thanks

Just noticed I've replied to the wrong thread, meant to post in Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
Dallas

kaktus69 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Many thanks

Just noticed I've replied to the wrong thread, meant to post in Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
No problem, either or both those conditions advised above will still do what you require

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”