Make Market Gap Scalping Guardian Automation Bot Greyhounds

billbo001

Hi Dallas,
I have been a member on and off for a while now and read many of you're posts/threads and automation. I have put together and taken parts from this Make Market Gap Scalp bot' and your 'Scratch in loss bot', its kind of working but seems to green up in a loss then stops. Could i send you the .baf file and for you to have a look perhaps? Thanks Dallas for all your hard work. Be gentle on me if the file doesnt make sense!!! :?
Dallas

billbo001 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:55 pm
Hi Dallas,
I have been a member on and off for a while now and read many of you're posts/threads and automation. I have put together and taken parts from this Make Market Gap Scalp bot' and your 'Scratch in loss bot', its kind of working but seems to green up in a loss then stops. Could i send you the .baf file and for you to have a look perhaps? Thanks Dallas for all your hard work. Be gentle on me if the file doesnt make sense!!! :?
Thanks for your comments,

Its not possible to send attachments via PM so it would need to be uploaded to a thread on the forum for me to see it and take a look, unless you're able to write in a pm what you think is wrong and what you've done so far etc
billbo001

Thanks Dallas
I have sent you a private message!
George Clift

Hi Dallas,
I'm very new to this. Thanks for sharing so many files, I'm sure I will get a lot out of these.
I've been trying to use this particular file on the Greyhound racing, but I'm finding that it is leaving open positions, with no exit in place. Do you know why that is happening?
George.
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:09 pm
Hi Dallas,
I'm very new to this. Thanks for sharing so many files, I'm sure I will get a lot out of these.
I've been trying to use this particular file on the Greyhound racing, but I'm finding that it is leaving open positions, with no exit in place. Do you know why that is happening?
George.
Glad to hear you are finding them useful
The file should run a green up with around 8 secs before the off

I'd check two things (which are related)
Greyhound markets could go off a few seconds early, so you perhaps try stopping the main rules from triggering a little earlier say around 20secs before the off and then have the green up run around 15 secs before the off
I'd also check your PC clock is in sync as Bet Angel takes its time from this so if its 10 secs behind that will have a big effect especially on greyhound markets (just click on it and go to change time and date and onto internet time)

Finally, if you have the whole days markets in guardian I would make sure you are refreshing the markets at least 200ms and also use the 'restricted refresh' option to instruct guardian to ignore markets not yet anywhere near starting, this thread explains further how to do this and how it effects automation etc
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
George Clift

Thanks a lot Dallas.
I think less markets in Guardian and particularly enabling the restricted refresh option has sorted it out. I'll keep an eye on it.
Mattcaffrey

Hi Dallas

Can this be amended for in-play horse racing?

Thanks.
Dallas

Mattcaffrey wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 pm
Hi Dallas

Can this be amended for in-play horse racing?

Thanks.
It could yes but I probably wouldn't recommend using it in-play, scalping in this way you're looking for stable markets where both sides can be filled quickly, IR you're likely to see 1 side get filled then the price shooting off sometimes dozens of ticks leaving you in a bad situation and wiping out several winning scalps in one go.

If you're going to scalp in-running I'd look at slightly different bots to use like one of the following
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11441
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13202
George Clift

Hi Dallas,

I asked this question on a different post, but it wasn't one of your posts, so I though I'd ask again on this thread.
Is it possible to Cancel unmatched bets due to the time they are exposed to the market, rather than "Price dependent" ?
I want to implement a stop, at best market price, that triggers when the exit bet is unmatched for "X" seconds.

George.
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:10 pm
Hi Dallas,

I asked this question on a different post, but it wasn't one of your posts, so I though I'd ask again on this thread.
Is it possible to Cancel unmatched bets due to the time they are exposed to the market, rather than "Price dependent" ?
I want to implement a stop, at best market price, that triggers when the exit bet is unmatched for "X" seconds.

George.
I popped a response here
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15575&start=11
pinny10

Hi can anyone help me out automating the greyhounds , i am clueless i am looking for this , it’s lay the 2nd fav 1st if it’s 4.0 or below if not it’ll lay the fav between 2.5-4.0 for 20p stakes thanks
Dallas

pinny10 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:13 pm
Hi can anyone help me out automating the greyhounds , i am clueless i am looking for this , it’s lay the 2nd fav 1st if it’s 4.0 or below if not it’ll lay the fav between 2.5-4.0 for 20p stakes thanks
Its best to start a new thread for questions like this if they are unrelated to the topic your posting on
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16838

For what your wanting to achieve you'll need a place lay bet rule applied to the selection in order of Betfair favourtism 2
With a 'Fixed odds Condition'
selection is less than 4.0

On the signal tab set a signal on the selection (give it whatever name you want)

Next you'll need a place back bet rule applied to the selection in order of Betfair favourtism 2
This needs to be armed a few seconds after your lay bet has been armed for

You'll then need 2 x fixed odds conditions
selection is less than 4.0

and

Selection is greater than 2.5

Finally a 'Signal Set' condition to test the signal on selection named (whatever you called it) is NOT set with a value

That will do it
pinny10

Thanks so much dallas
malgilb

13 Lay Bets and 13 Back Bets and lost money. How is that?

Sorted. Unmatched bets.
Last edited by malgilb on Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:54 pm
13 Lay Bets and 13 Back Bets and lost money. How is that?
You'll need to post the log and screenshot of the matched bets

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”