Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

Oscar

Many thanks Dabbla,

That was indeed a duh moment :D
LilBobz

Is there a way to set this to trigger when my loss hits 20% of whatever my liability is on a race (rather than at a fixed monetary amount)?
Dallas

LilBobz wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:34 pm
Is there a way to set this to trigger when my loss hits 20% of whatever my liability is on a race (rather than at a fixed monetary amount)?
Yes, you can store your loss (liability) against a selection as a Stored Value then adjust it by the percentage you want, then test the trade loss against that.

You'd need a Stored value rule to Store the P/L of the selection
and near the bottom of the Stored Value window use the adjustment by percentage

Then on the existing rules change it from the profit amount to look at the Stored value you've just created
LilBobz

Great, will give it a try.
Dallas

LilBobz wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 pm

If you get stuck just post back
LilBobz

Dallas wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:44 pm
LilBobz wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 pm

If you get stuck just post back
Many thanks. I've attached some screenshots showing which bits of the automation I have amended. Does this look right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilBobz

Two more screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilBobz

Think I have already spotted some errors in my rules file.

On the 'Signal if in Loss' rule I have now updated the Green All profit condition to 'less than' the stored value.

I'm also unsure if the Store P/L stored values rule should be saying -20%, 20% or 120% (I want it to trigger at a 20% of my liability loss) .
Dallas

LilBobz wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 pm

On the 'Signal if in Loss' rule I have now updated the Green All profit condition to 'less than' the stored value.

I'm also unsure if the Store P/L stored values rule should be saying -20%, 20% or 120% (I want it to trigger at a 20% of my liability loss) .
The adjustment on the SV should be minus 80%

That will leave a value of 20% which the condition would then look at
LilBobz

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:04 pm
LilBobz wrote:

Thanks, I will give that a try later on today.
LilBobz

LilBobz wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 pm
Dallas wrote:
LilBobz wrote:

Seem to have it working now, thanks for your help Dallas :mrgreen:
Dallas

LilBobz wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:24 pm
LilBobz wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 pm
Dallas wrote:

Seem to have it working now, thanks for your help Dallas :mrgreen:
No probs :)
LilBobz

I've encountered a slight issue, which is no doubt of my own making.

Lets say I have laid a selection during a race, but then I manually green up before any automation has kicked in.

I then lay a different selection in the same race (or maybe the same selection as before again). Once I've laid the second selection this automation does not seem to trigger even if the loss reaches 20% of liability.

I should add that the log seems to show that the servant continues to run even after laying the second selection, but for whatever reason no exit bet is triggering.

It always seems to work when I have only made one lay in a race.

Any ideas what could be wrong?
Dallas

LilBobz wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Lets say I have laid a selection during a race, but then I manually green up before any automation has kicked in.

I then lay a different selection in the same race (or maybe the same selection as before again). Once I've laid the second selection this automation does not seem to trigger even if the loss reaches 20% of liability.

I should add that the log seems to show that the servant continues to run even after laying the second selection, but for whatever reason no exit bet is triggering.

Check when the 'Store Value' rule thats storing the liability is triggering, if that only doing so once or a period of time then once you place a second round of bets that value after the adjustment may not be reachable.

I'd guess what you want is it to store the updated P/L after any new positions have been opened
LilBobz

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:19 pm
LilBobz wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Check when the 'Store Value' rule thats storing the liability is triggering, if that only doing so once or a period of time then once you place a second round of bets that value after the adjustment may not be reachable.

I'd guess what you want is it to store the updated P/L after any new positions have been opened
Will try that. Once again thanks for all your help. It's very much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”